AAI Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of ITI Trade Apprentices. Design, Development, Operation, and Preservation of worldwide and private airports and Public enclaves. Administration and Control of the Indian airspace reaching beyond the limits of India, as authorized by ICAO. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Airport Authority of India (AAI) has announced a total of 16 Posts for ITI Trade Apprentices in Recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., www.aai.aero. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for AAI ITI Apprentice Recruitment, AAI Exam Date, Salary of an ITI Apprentice at AAI, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for KPTCL Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of vacancies for various categories as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Salary (Per Month)|
- The application starts on 07.01.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 24.01.2021
- The date of the Exam and Admit cards are yet to be announced.
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess an ITI/NCVT certificate from any of the institutions recognized by AICTE, GOI.
Please be aware of the fraudsters as there is no Application Fee required to fill up the Application Form even if the Applicant belongs from any category.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 28 Years.
- There will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selection of the candidates will be based on the Merits/Percentage obtained in the pursued ITI Trade.
How To Apply for AAI Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the AAI Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.aai.aero on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a ITI Trade Apprentice at AAI?
The average salary of a ITI Apprentice at AAI is Rs9,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the ITI Apprenticeship Application Form for AAI?
The Last to fill the Application Form for ITI Apprenticeship at AAI is 24.01.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at RozgarDream always intends to provide you the best service in each and every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some recommendations on how to enhance our User Involvement. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Just Believe in yourself and give your 100%. No one can stop you. All the Best!