Accenture Analyst Recruitment 2021 – Applications are invited through online mode for the recruitment of an Analyst at Accenture Bengaluru, Karnataka. Accenture is an Ireland-based multinational professional services firm specializing in IT consulting and services. A Fortune Global 500 company, it had sales of $44.33 billion in 2020 and had 569,000 employees. If you are interested in the vacancy, you must read this notification thoroughly.
Accenture India has released a notification on their official website i.e., @accenture.com for the recruitment of an Analyst in the Supply Chain Product Operations in 2021. The number of vacancies available would be as power the requirement of the organization and this article will help you clear all of your uncertainties related to the notification such as How to Apply Online for Accenture Analyst Recruitment 2021, Salary of an Analyst at Accenture Bangalore, Recruitment Process, Last Date, Etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Accenture Analyst Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
Vacancy Details – Accenture Analyst Recruitment 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Analyst||As per Requirement||Bengaluru, Karnataka|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications and experience as mentioned below:
- The applicant must have a B.E or B.Tech. Degree from a recognized University.
- A minimum of 03 to 05 Years of work experience is required in the relevant discipline.
The applicants are required to have the following skills to be eligible for the post of Analyst at Accenture:
- Microsoft 365 & Microsoft Excel
- Adaptable, Flexible, and Problem-Solving Attitude
- Agility for quick learning with an Ability to work collaboratively in a team
- Collaboration and Interpersonal skills
The selected applicants will have the following responsibilities as Analyst at Accenture Bengaluru:
- Doing industry research with publically available data sources.
- Requisition and buy private data sources to give research and analysis.
- Consumption of data mining tools to collect data for research and analysis.
- Working collaboratively with programmers to make tools to collect data.
- Manipulate data using data analysis tools to produce insights.
- Generating and delivering of reports from data analysis.
The recruitment of the candidates will be based on an Interview or a CBT conducted by the authorities of Accenture.
- The application starts on 19.10.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: Until the Link Works
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Accenture Analyst Recruitment 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.accenture.com on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitent under the “Careers” section or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the option appearing as “Apply Now”.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – Accenture Analyst Recruitment 2021
What is the salary of an Analyst at Accenture?
The average salary of an Analyst at Accenture is ₹5,24,791/- Per Annum.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Accenture Analyst Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for Accenture Analyst Recruitment 2021 is until the link provided for notification keeps working.
What is the location for the recruitment of an Analyst at Accenture in 2021?
As per the official notification, the location for the recruitment of an Analyst is at Accenture Bengaluru.
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of an Analyst at Accenture in 2021?
The number of vacancies available for the recruitment of an Analyst at Accenture in 2021 depends on the requirement of the organization.
Hey Guys! Have you found this article beneficial in any way? If yes, then please take a moment and leave your precious feedback in the comment section below. Also, follow our social media handles to never miss any latest updates related to Accenture Careers, Accenture Job 2021, Accenture Vacancy 2021, Accenture Bangalore Vacancy, Jobs in Bangalore, and Karnataka Rozgar.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date