Accenture Senior Analyst Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of the Management Level – Senior Analyst at Noida, Uttar Pradesh. Accenture is an international co-operations provider with managing abilities in digital, cloud, and security. Combining unmatched knowledge and specialized abilities in over 40 industries, the company offers Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology, and Operations support. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Accenture has announced a post for Management Level – Senior Analyst in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @accenture.com. If you need full details about the notification then this article will clearly be very important for you. We are going to share some key features of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for Accenture Senior Analyst Recruitment 2021, Accenture Senior Analyst Selection Process, Salary of a Senior Analyst at Accenture, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Accenture Senior Analyst Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Management Level – Senior Analyst||Not Mentioned||Notification Released|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- B.Com. OR
- Masters’s of Business Administration
- The applicant must have an experience of 05 to 08 Years in the relevant field.
The applicants are required to have the skillset mentioned below:
- Capability to operate under pressure
- Problem-Solving skills
- Ability to establish a strong client relationship
- Capacity to manage multiple stakeholders
- Ability to complete the tasks given before deadlines
The selected candidates will have the following job responsibilities:
- Analyze and solve increasingly complex problems
- Day to day interactions with peers within Accenture
- Interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given the least instructions on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instructions on new assignments
- Need to consistently try and give meaningful and actionable feedback in all interactions
- You will be expected to be regularly on the lookout for ways to improve value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- Choices that are made by you will affect your work and may impact the work of others
- You would be an individual contributor and/or manage a small work effort and/or a team.
The selection of the candidates might be based on a CBT or an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Accenture Noida recruitment department.
- The application starts on 24.05.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: Until the Link Works
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Accenture Senior Analyst Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.accenture.com on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the option appearing as “Apply Now”.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the average salary of a Senior Analyst at Accenture?
The average salary of a Senior Analyst at Accenture is Rs.9,00,000/- Per Annum. The salary of this post may differ as no amount has been officially revealed by the organization.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Accenture Senior Analyst Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for Accenture Senior Analyst Recruitment 2021 is until the link of official notification works.
What is the experience required for the recruitment of Senior Analyst at Accenture, Noida?
The required experience is of 05 to 08 Years for the Senior Analyst recruitment in 2021.
Hello, Candidates! Our crew at Rozgar Dream always aims to assist you in every method conceivable. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to provide your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any fresh updates related to Accenture Jobs in Noida, Accenture Careers India, Accenture Senior Analyst Vacancy, Accenture Recruitment 2021, and New Job Vacancies at Accenture Noida.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date