AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of a Scientist. All India Institute of Medical Sciences was founded as an organization of national attention by an Act of the Parliament with the objectives to produce patterns of teaching in Undergraduate and Post-graduate Medical Education in all its wings so as to prove a high standard of Medical Education in the out country. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi has announced a Post for Scientist in Recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., www.aiims.edu. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for AIIMS Delhi Scientist Recruitment, AIIMS Delhi Interview Date for Scientist Recruitment, Salary of a Scientist at AIIMS Delhi, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of vacancies for various categories as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Salary (Per Month)|
|Scientist ‘C’ (Non-Medical)||01||Rs.51,000/-|
- The application starts on 07.01.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 20.01.2021
- The date of the Exam and Admit cards are yet to be announced.
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess a Master’s Degree in Microbiology/Medical Microbiology/Life Sciences/Zoology/Biostatistics/Biotechnology/Genetics/Biochemistry or the Second Class M.Sc. with Ph.D. in Microbiology/Medical Microbiology/Life Sciences/Zoology/Biostatistics/Biotechnology/Genetics or Biochemistry.
Please be aware of the fraudsters as there is no Application Fee required to fill up the Application Form even if the Applicant belongs from any category.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 40 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Then, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Walk-in-Interview or via Skype Interview conducted by the authorities of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS).
How To Apply for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.aiims.edu on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Send your Resume and all the required documents to the following address.
- Dr Purva Mathur Professor and Principal Investigator, Room No. 212, 2nd Floor Department of Laboratory Medicine JPN Apex Trauma Centre, AIIMS, New Delhi.
- Applicants are requested to send the resume and the documents on or before 20.01.2021.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Scientist at AIIMS, Delhi?
The average salary of a Scientist at AIIMS, Delhi is Rs.51,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to send the Documents for Scientist Recruitment at AIIMS, Delhi?
The Last to send the document for the recruitment of Scientist at AIIMS, Delhi is 20.01.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at RozgarDream always intends to provide you the best service in every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment box. You can also help us by giving some recommendations on how to enhance our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Just believe in yourself and give your 100%. No one can stop you. All the Best!