AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Senior Resident (SR). All India Institute of Medical Sciences Patna is an establishment of state interest, making a medical workforce with high moral values, keeping the highest standards of Medical Education, and administering sophisticated health care at an easily affordable price in India. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Patna has announced a total of 15 Posts for Senior Resident (SR) in Anaesthesiology in Recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., www.aiimspatna.org. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for AIIMS Patna Recruitment, AIIMS Patna Interview Date, Salary at AIIMS Patna, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of vacancies for various categories as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||UR||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
|Senior Resident (SR) in Anaesthesiology||05||04||04||02||15|
- The notification was released on 12.01.2021
- Dates for Interview: 16.01.2021, 23.01.2021, 30.01.2021, and 06.02.2021.
- Interview is scheduled from 10:00 A.M.
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess a Degree of MBBS, MS/DNB in Anaesthesiology from a recognized University of India.
The applicants are required to pay the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The UR and OBC candidates are required to pay Rs.1000/-.
- Whereas, the SC, ST, PWD, and Female category applicants don’t have to pay any amount as an application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 45 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- There will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Interview conducted by the authorities of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Patna.
How To Apply for AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the aiimspatna.org on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully.
- After reading the notification, applicants are requested to appear at the venue for the Interview along with the required documents.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Senior Resident (SR) in Anaesthesiology at AIIMS Patna?
The average salary of a Senior Resident (SR) in Anaesthesiology at AIIMS Patna is as per the rules of government.
What is the Last Date of Interview for Senior Resident (SR) in Anaesthesiology at AIIMS Patna?
The Last Date of the Interview for Senior Resident (SR) in Anaesthesiology at AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2021 is 06.02.2021.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at RozgarDream always intends to provide you the best assistance in each and every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some recommendations on how to improve our User engagement. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Trust yourself and give all you got. No one can stop you. All the Best for the Interview!