AIIMS Recruitment 2021, All India Institute of Medical Sciences has issued a job vacancy notification for various fields in AIIMS Recruitment 2021. In this article, we will discuss important factors about the vacancy, how to apply, recruitment details and many more important things. If you are looking for an article to help you with this notification then this article is for you.
As you know after reading the title of this article the All India Institute of Medical Sciences has released a notification about Recruitment 2021 on their website i.e., www.aiimsexam.org and according to the current situation of our country it is our responsibility to share this with you and guide you about all the necessary information such as important dates, how to apply, basic requirements, vacancy details, and other procedures about the exam to give you an overview of the vacancy.
Table of Contents
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for AIIMS Recruitment 2021 :
- Vacancy Details
- Options for AIIMS in India
- Post Names
- Documents Required
- How to Apply Online for AIIMS
- Recruitment List
- Important Links
The notification contains different posts and different vacancies accordingly. There are posts related to Senior Resident, Technician, and many more options in the Department of Anaesthesiology, Burns and Plastic Surgery, Biochemistry, Emergency Medicine, Dermatology, Forensic Medicine and Toxicology, Gastroenterology and other posts will also be out in a short span of time.
Options For AIIMS in India
There are plenty of options for the city of your choice in AIIMS India. Now, the organization is expanding it more but as of now, the current list of AIIMS is as follows:
- AIIMS Delhi
- AIIMS Bhopal
- AIIMS Bhubaneshwar
- AIIMS Patna
- AIIMS Jodhpur
- AIIMS Raipur
- AIIMS Rishikesh
- AIIMS Mangalagiri (Arunachal Pradesh)
- AIIMS Nagpur
- AIIMS Deogarh
- AIIMS Gorakhpur
- AIIMS Kalyani
- AIIMS Rae Bareli
- AIIMS Telangana
- AIIMS Madurai
- AIIMS Rajkot
- AIIMS Vijaypur
- AIIMS Awantipura
- AIIMS Bilaspur
- AIIMS Chandsari
- AIIMS Rewari
- AIIMS Darbhanga
There are plenty of posts to choose from. Applicants can apply for the various positions in order to join AIIMS such as Administrative Assitant, Assistant Nursing Superintendent, Assistant Warden, Biochemist, Biomedical Engineer, Field Worker, Junior Engineer, Life Guard, Nuclear Medical Technologist, Stenographer, Store Keeper General/ Drugs, Technician, Research Officer, and many more.
You will need the following documents in order to fill up the form for AIIMS.
- Aadhar Card
- Address Proof (PAN Card, Passport, DL, etc.)
- Attempt Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Fee Receipt
- Four Passport Sized Photographs
- Proof of fee deposit for application
- Registration with Medical Council of India
- SC/ST/OBC/PwBD Certificates
- Other relevant Documents
How To Apply for AIIMS Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website of AIIMS India.
- Click on the option appearing as “Recruitment”
- Read all the instructions carefully before filling up the form.
- After reading all the instructions fill-up the form carefully with correct details.
- Cross-Check your form.
- Upload the documents required to fill-up the form.
- Click on the option appearing as “SUBMIT“
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment – Apply Here
- AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment – Apply Here
- AIIMS Patna Recruitment – Apply Here
- AIIMS Bhubaneshwar Recruitment – Apply Here
- AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment – Apply Here
- AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment – Apply Here
- AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment – Apply Here
- AIIMS Raipur Recruitment – Apply Here
- AIIMS Rajkot Recruitment – Apply Here
- AIIMS Bathinda Recruitment – Apply Here
- AIIMS Rae Bareli Recruitment – Apply Here