AIIMS SR/SD Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of the various Senior Residents & Senior Demonstrators at the 04 Metro Cities in India which are Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Chennai, and Kolkata. The applicants can apply for the vacancy for a maximum of 03 Years under the Indian Residency Scheme and only the candidates which belong to India are eligible for the vacancy. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) has announced a total of 416 Posts for various Senior Residents & Senior Demonstrators in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @aiimsexams.ac.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will surely be very useful for you. We are going to provide you some of the main features of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for AIIMS SR/SD Recruitment 2021, AIIMS SR/SD Selection Process, Salary of a Senior Resident/Senior Demonstrator at AIIMS, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for AIIMS SR/SD Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Senior Residents & Senior Demonstrators||416||Notification Released|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Senior Residents: Post-Graduate Degree viz. MD/MS/MDS/DNB in the relevant stream from a recognized University/Institute.
- Geriatric Medicine: Post-Graduate Degree viz. MD/DNB in Geriatric Medicine failing which MD/DNB in Medicine from a recognized university/Institute
- Emergency Medicine & Casualty: Post-Graduate Degree viz. MD in Medicine/Emergency Medicine/Geriatric Medicine/Anesthesia/Pulmonary Medicine or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized University/Institute.
- Palliative Medicine: Post-Graduate Degree viz. MD/DNB in Palliative Medicine/Anaesthesiology/Medicine/ Geriatrics Medicine/Oncology (Surgical/Medical/Radiation).
- For further details on the educational qualification required, applicants are requested to read the official notification.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC and ST category applicants are required to pay Rs.1200/-. PWD category applicants don’t have to pay any amount for the application.
- Whereas the General/OBC and EWS category applicants are required to pay Rs.1500/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 45 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 28.02.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package that is yet to be announced.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a CBT Test (1st Stage) followed by an Interview (2nd Stage) conducted by the authorities of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
- The application starts on 11.05.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 28.05.2021, 05:00 PM
- Shortlisting of the candidates will be announced on 01.06.2021
- The last date to upload all the documents is 05.06.2021
- The date of the CBT Test/Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for AIIMS SR/SD Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.aiimsexams.ac.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay for your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for AIIMS SR/SD Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for AIIMS SR/SD Recruitment 2021 is 28.05.2021
What is the Age Limit for AIIMS SR/SD Recruitment in 2021?
The upper age limit is 45 Years for the recruitment of the Senior Residents & Senior Demonstrator at AIIMS in 2021.
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of Senior Residents & Senior Demonstrators at AIIMS?
There are a total of 416 vacancies available.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always proposes to support you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t skip to provide your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any fresh updates related to AIIMS Recruitment, AIIMS Senior Resident Recruitment 2021, AIIMS Senior Demonstrator Recruitment 2021, AIIMS Careers, and AIIMS New Job Vacancies.
- AIIMS Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for JR Doctor, Last Date, Salary, Eligibility
- AXIS Bank Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Various Vacancies, 119 Posts, Last Date
- HPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2022 Apply Online – Salary, Last Date, Check Eligibility
- WIPRO Recruitment 2022 Apply Online – Posts @ Chennai, Bengaluru & Hyderabad
- HCL Technologies Recruitment 2022 Apply Online – 05 Posts, Check Eligibility