AMD Assistant Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Assistants in various departments. The principal of the “Atomic Minerals Directorate” is to Explore and Research the identity and estimate the uranium supplies needed for the prosperous implementation of the Atomic Energy program of India. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Atomic Mineral Directorate (AMD) has announced a total of 35 Posts for Assistants in the various departments such as Laboratory Assistant (Chemistry & Physics) and Project Associate (Geology) for Recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., www.amd.gov.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for AMD Assistant Recruitment 2021, AMD Assistant Online Interview Date, Salary of an Assistant at AMD, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for AMD Assistant Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned posts as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Laboratory Assistant (Physics)||08|
|Laboratory Assistant (Chemistry)||10|
|Project Associate (Geology)||17|
- The application starts on 18.01.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 23.01.2021
- The date of the Online Interview is yet to be announced.
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Laboratory Assistants: B.Sc. in the relevant stream with any other two subjects out of Mathematics, Chemistry, and Geology with a minimum of 60% marks aggregate.
- Project Associate: M.Sc. or equivalent/M.Tech. in Geology/Applied Geology/Applied Geochemistry with Geology in B.Sc. from a recognized University.
Please be aware of the fraudsters as their is no application fee required for this vacancy.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 30 Years for the candidates preparing for the exam.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package between Rs.20,000/- to Rs.31,000/- Per Month as their salaries.
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Online Interview conducted by the authorities of the Atomic Minerals Directorate recruitment department.
How To Apply for AMD Assistant Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the AMD Assistant Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.amd.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Send the filled application form to the following address.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Make sure you send the application on or before 23.01.2021.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of an Assistant at AMD?
The average salary of an Assistant at AMD varies between Rs.20,000/- to Rs.31,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Assistant at AMD Recruitment 2021?
The Last to fill the Application Form for Assistant at AMD Recruitment 2021 is 23.01.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always intends to provide you the best assistance in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some recommendations on how to develop our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Believe in yourself, No one can stop you. All the Best for the Interview!