Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment 2021 – Applications are being invited for the recruitment of a Senior Instructor at the Animal Husbandry Department at Cochin, Kerala. The Department of Animal husbandry and Dairying is an Indian authorities branch. It is a subsidiary branch of the Ministry of Animal Husbandry, Dairying, and Fisheries which converted into shaped like a brand new Indian ministry in 2019. Interested applicants must read this article thoroughly before applying for the vacancy.
Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and Dairying, Department of Fisheries has released a notification on their official website i.e., @dahd.nic.in for the recruitment of a Senior Instructor (Seamanship & Navigation) in 2021. There is only 01 vacancy available and you will find all the important details of the notification in this article which will help you clear all of your doubts related to the vacancy such as How to Apply for Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment 2021, What is the Last Date to Apply for Animal Husbandry Department Senior Instructor Vacancy in 2021, Selection Process, Salary of a Senior Instructor at Animal Husbandry Department, Etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details – Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Senior Instructor (Seamanship & Navigation)||01||Notification Released|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some qualifications and experience as mentioned below:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Fishery Science (Nautical Science) from a recognized University/Institution. OR
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University/Institute with a certificate of Competency as Skipper (Fishing Vessel) or Mate (Foreign Going) or Master (Near Coast Vessel) issued by the Mercantile Marine Department.
- The candidate must have a minimum of 03 Years of experience on Board a Fishing Vessel or 03 Years experience in the field of Fisheries on board a Fishing Vessel.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 56 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from the last date to apply.
The selected applicants will get an impressive salary of ₹15,600/- to ₹39,100/- with a Grade Pay of ₹5400/- Per Month.
The selection of the candidates will be based on their qualifications and experience and the shortlisted candidates might be considered for an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and Dairying, Department of Fisheries.
- The application starts on 18.09.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 60 Days from the date of Advertisement.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.dahd.nic.in on google.
- Select the notification under the “Notices/Recruitment” section or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Send your application forms along with all the relevant documents to the following e-mail address.
- Director, Central Institute of Fisheries Nautical and Engineering Training, Foreshore Road, Cochin – 682 016.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment 2021
What is Animal Husbandry?
Animal husbandry is the branch of agriculture that processes animals raised for meat, fiber, milk, or other products. It includes daily care, selective breeding, and cattle breeding.
What is the salary of a Senior Instructor at the Animal Husbandry Department?
The average salary of a Senior Instructor at Animal Husbandry Department varies according to the posts i.e., between ₹15,600/- to ₹39,100/- Per Month with a Grade Pay of ₹5,600/-.
What is the Age Limit for Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment 2021?
The upper age limit is 56 Years for the recruitment of a Senior Instructor at the Animal Husbandry Department in 2021.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment 2021 is 60 Days from the date of advertisement.
Where should I send my application for the recruitment of Senior Instructor at the Animal Husbandry Department in 2021?
The eligible candidates are required to send their application forms along with all the relevant documents to “Director, Central Institute of Fisheries Nautical and Engineering Training, Foreshore Road, Cochin – 682 016”.
What is the meaning of Animal Husbandry in Hindi?
The meaning of Animal Husbandry in Hindi is “पशुपालन” (Pashupaalan).
Hey Guys! If you found this article beneficial in any way, then please don’t skip giving your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, follow our social media handles to never miss any latest updates related to the vacancy such as Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment 2021, Animal Husbandry Careers, Animal Husbandry Vacancy 2021, Animal Husbandry Jobs in Cochin, and Kerala Rozgar.
- IHBAS Medical Superintendent Recruitment 2021: Salary Up to ₹2,18,200/- Per Month!
- CWPRS Pune Recruitment 2021: Walk-In-Interview for JRF, 02 Posts, Salary
- BIBCOL Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for Managing Director, Salary Up to ₹2,24,400/-
- VPCI Recruitment 2021 Apply Here – 70+ New Posts for Non-Teaching Staff
- Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2021 OUT! Apply or Check Eligibility for Stringers Here!