Anna University Chennai Recruitment 2021 – Applications are invited for the recruitment of various temporary posts at Anna University Chennai. Anna University was organized on 4th September 1978 as a unitary form of University. It gives better schooling in Engineering, Technology, and allied Sciences applicable to the modern and projected desires of society. Interested applicants are required to read this notification thoroughly before applying for the vacancy.
Anna University has released a notification on their official website i.e., @annauniv.edu for the recruitment of IP Analyst, Professional Assistant – II, Business Liaison Officer, and Teaching Fellow in 2021. There are a total of 10 vacancies available and you will get to know all the necessary details in this article such as Important Dates, Recruitment Process, How to Apply for Anna University Chennai Recruitment 2021, Salary of the various posts announced at Anna University, Etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Anna University Chennai Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
Vacancy Details – Anna University Chennai Recruitment 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post
|Number of Vacancies Available
|Professional Assitant – II
|Business Liaison Officer
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- IP Analyst: A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a Master’s Degree in Science preferably with Patent Agent Certificate issued by Indian Patent Office, Government of India with a minimum of 02 Years of experiene in the field of IPR.
- Professional Assistant – II: A Degree in M.Com. from a recongnized University is required.
- Business Liaison Officer: A BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech Degree in the relevant field with a minimum of 05 Years of work experience.
- Teaching Fellow: A BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech in Computer Science Engineering (C.Sc.) or Information Technology (IT).
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 30 Years for the applicants preparing for Professional Assistant – II.
- However, there might be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selected applicants will get an impressive package according to their post as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post
|₹35,000/- Per Month
|Professional Assistant II
|₹748/- Per Day (Daily Wage)
|Business Liaison Officer
|₹40,000/- Per Month
|₹25,000/- Per Month
The recruitment of the candidates will be based on a Written Test or an Interview conducted by the authorities of Anna University.
- The application starts on 01.10.2021
- Last date to fill the Application:
- IP Analyst/Professional Assistant: 20.10.2021
- Business Liaison Officer: 15.10.2021
- Teaching Fellow: 21.10.2021
- The date of the Written Test/Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Anna University Chennai Recruitment 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.annauniv.edu on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment or just find the direct links of your preferred vacancy at the end of this section.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Now send your applications form along with all the relevant documents to the prescribed address in the official notification.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
- Official Website
- Notification/Application Form:
FAQ’s – Anna University Chennai Recruitment 2021
What is the salary at Anna University?
The average salary at Anna University varies according to the posts i.e., between ₹25,000/- to ₹40,000/- Per Month.
What is the Age Limit for Anna University Chennai Recruitment 2021?
The upper age limit is 30 Years for the recruitment at Anna University Chennai in 2021.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Anna University Chennai Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for Anna University Chennai Recruitment 2021 is 21.10.2021. However, the last date will vary according to the post so applicants are required to read this notification thoroughly.
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of various posts at Anna University in 2021?
There are a total of 10 vacancies available for the recruitment of various posts at Anna University in 2021.
Hey Guys! Have you found this article beneficial in any way? If yes, then please don’t skip leaving your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, follow our social media handles to get the latest updates related to Anna University Recruitment 2021, Anna University Careers, Anna University New Job Vacancies 2021, Anna University Careers 2021, Jobs in Chennai, and Tamil Nadu Rozgar.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date