Anna University JRF Recruitment 2021 – Applications are invited through online mode for the recruitment of a JRF for the International Bilateral Project sanctioned by the Department of Science & Technology (DST) at Anna University in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Anna University is a state public university founded on September 4, 1978, and located in Tamil Nadu, India. The duration for the job will be 02 Years and interested applicants are required to check their eligibility carefully before applying for this post.
Anna University has released a notification on their official website i.e., @annauniv.edu for the recruitment of a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in 2021. There is only 01 vacancy available and you will find all the necessary details related to the notification in this article such as Important Dates, Selection Process, How to Apply Online for Anna University JRF Recruitment 2021, Salary of a JRF at Anna University, Etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Anna University JRF Recruitment 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||01||Notification Released|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- A First Class Degree in M.E/M.Tech. in Chemical Engineering/Polymer Technology/Nanotechnology/ Environmental Engineering/Environmental Technology OR
- M.Sc in Chemistry/Material Chemistry/Nanotechnology OR any other specialization.
- Also applicant must have National Eligibility – CSI R-JRF/UGC-NET/GATE (As Per the DST Norms).
- Candiddates having research experience in Evironmental Science and Technology would be preferred by the organization.
The selected applicant will get an impressive package of ₹31,000/- Per Month with HRA Allowances.
The recruitment of the candidates will be based on a Written Test and an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Anna University details of which will be intimated later to the shortlisted candidates (base on their qualifications) through an e-mail.
While applying for the application, the applicants are required to send the following documents to the prescribed address:
- Educational Qualifications
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Any Other Certificate & Mark Sheets
- Evidence of any other Academic Credentials such as GATE/NET/Equivalent National Level Examinations
- The application starts on 20.10.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 08.11.2021, 05:00 PM
- The date of the Written Test/Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the Anna University JRF Recruitment 2021? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Anna University JRF Recruitment 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.annauniv.edu on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Scan and upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Send your application form along with all the relevant documents to the following e-mail address.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – Anna University JRF Recruitment 2021
What is the salary of a JRF at Anna University?
The average salary of a JRF at Anna University is ₹31,000/- Per Month with HRA Allowances.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Anna University JRF Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for Anna University JRF Recruitment 2021 is 08.11.2021.
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of a JRF at Anna University in 2021?
As per the official notification, there is only one vacancy available for the recruitment of a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at Anna University in 2021.
Where should I send my application form for the recruitment of a JRF at Anna University in 2021?
The eligible candidates are required to submit their application forms along with all the relevant documents to “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
Hey Guys! If you found this article beneficial for yourselves, then please make sure you share it with someone whom you think might find this helpful. Also, follow our social media handles to never miss any latest updates related to Anna University Recruitment 2021, Anna University Careers, Anna University Vacancy 2021, Jobs in Chennai, and Tamil Nadu Rozgar.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date