Anna University Recruitment 2021 – Applications are invited for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow & Technical Assistant at Anna University on temporary. Junior Research Fellow (JRF) are invited for the period of 01 Year for the project titled “Digital Acquisition, Character Recognition, and Conservation of Heritage Content From Ancient Stone Inscriptions” whereas the Technical Assistants are invited for 1.5 Years for the project titled “Design of fully automated sanitizing device coupled with Nava Ayush- Sanitizer”. Interested applicants may read this notification to get the full details of the vacancy and recruitment process.
Anna University Anna University was established on 4 September 1978 situated in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu and the organization has released the notification on their official website i.e., @annauniv.edu for the recruitment of 01 Post each for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) & Technical Assistant. You will all the necessary details related to vacancy notification in this article such as Important Dates, Selection Process, How to Apply for Anna University Recruitment 2021, Salary of a Technical Assistant & JRF at Anna University, and other details.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Anna University Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details – Anna University Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||01|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Technical Assistant: First Class Degree in B.E./B.Tech. or Post Graduation in M.E./M.Tech. Biotech/Chemical Branches with experience in handling Analytical Instruments.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): First Class Degree in M.E./M. Tech. in CSE/Information Technology/Big Data Analytics/Software Engineering/Multimedia Technology/ or any other equivalent qualification.
The selected applicants will get a magnificent package according to their posts as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Salary (Per Month)|
|Technical Assistant||₹31,000/- + HRA|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||₹5,000/-|
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Anna University recruitment department. The details of the Interview will be intimated later to the shortlisted candidates only through e-mail.
- The application starts on 14.06.2021
- Dates for the Written Test/Interview are yet to be announced.
- Last Dates to submit the application form:
- Technical Assistant: 14.07.2021
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 05.07.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Anna University Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.annauniv.edu on google.
- Select the notification for your preferred vacancies or just find the direct links at the end of this section.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the Application Forms at the end of the notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- For the Technical Assistant vacancy, applications are required to be sent to the Department of Petrochemical Technology, UCE, Anna University – BIT Campus, Tiruchirappalli – 620 024.
- For the Junior Research Fellow vacancy, applications are required to be sent to the Dr. P.UMA MAHESWARI, Associate. Prof., Dept. of CSE, College of Engineering, Anna University, Chennai -600025.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
- Official Website
- Notifications Download
FAQ’s – Anna University Recruitment 2021
What is the salary of a Technical Assistant & JRF at Anna University?
The average salary of the Technical Assistant is ₹5,000/- Per Month and whereas for the Junior Research Fellow, the monthly salary is ₹31,000/- + HRA.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Anna University Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for Anna University Recruitment 2021 are as follows:
Technical Assistant: 14.07.2021
Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 05.07.2021
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of Anna University Recruitment 2021?
There are 02 Posts available for recruitment at Anna University Recruitment 2021, One each for Technical Assistant and Junior Research Fellow (JRF).
Hey Guys! Have you find this article beneficial in any method? If Yes, then please take a moment and give your valuable feedback down below in the comment section and follow our social media handles given below for any latest updates related to Anna University Job Application, Anna University New Job Vacancies, Anna University Careers, Jobs in Tamil Nadu, Tamil Nadu Rozgar, and Anna University Vacancy 2021.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date