Anna University Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021 – Applications are invited for the recruitment of a Technical Assistant at Anna University for a project titled “Coordinated Design and Tuning of Controllers for On-Board/Off-Board Power Electronic Interfaces”. Anna University is a public country college located in Tamil Nadu, India. The principal campus is in Chennai. It turned into at the beginning set up on 04.09.1978 and turned into named after C.N. Annadurai, the previous Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu.
Anna University has released a notification on their official website i.e., @annauniv.edu for the recruitment of a Technical Assistant (TA) for the P O 3 under RUSA 2.0 in 2021. There is only 01 vacancy available and the recruitment is purely on a short-term basis for a period of 06 months which is extendable based on the performance of the candidate. This article will help you clear all of your doubts related to the vacancy such as the Last Date to Apply, How to Apply Online for Anna University Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021, the Salary of a Technical Assistant at Anna University, and other necessary details.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Anna University Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
Vacancy Details – Anna University Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post
|Number of Vacancies Available
|Chennai, Tamil Nadu
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess a degree of B.E in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. However, the candidates who have M.E Qualification with Power systems/Power Electronics and Drives specialization would be preferred.
The applicants having experience in the following trades will be preferred by the organization:
- Power Electronics Hardware and Instrumentation
- REAL Time Hardware
The candidates having the knowledge of following skills would be preferred by the Anna University recruitment department:
- PSCAD, MATLAB Simulation
- Modeling of Solar PV, Wind Turbine Generators
- Battery Energy Storage Systems
The selected applicant will get a fixed salary depending on the CTDT norms of Anna University.
First, the candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their qualifications and experience. Then, the shortlisted candidates will be invited for an Interview conducted by the authorities of Anna University.
- The application starts on 07.09.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 18.09.2021
- The date of the Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Anna University Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.annauniv.edu on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Now, send your application form along with all the relevant documents to the following e-mail addresses.
- firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – Anna University Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Anna University Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for Anna University Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021 is 18.09.2021.
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of a Technical Assistant at Anna University in 2021?
As per the notification, there is only one vacancy available for the recruitment of a Technical Assistant at Anna University.
Where should I send my application form for the recruitment of a Technical Assistant at Anna University in 2021?
The eligible candidates are required to send their application forms along with all the relevant documents to “firstname.lastname@example.org” and “email@example.com” before the last date.
Hey Guys! Have you enjoyed reading this article? If yes, then please don’t set back to provide your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, follow our social media handles to never miss any latest updates related to the vacancy such as Anna University Recruitment 2021, Anna University Careers, Jobs at Anna University, Anna University Vacancy 2021, Jobs in Chennai, and Tamil Nadu Rozgar.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date