Andhra Pradesh Government has announced recruitments for Civil Judge in 2021 and if you want to apply online for this vacancy here are some details you should keep in my mind before applying for the post. We are gonna be discussing some key details about the vacancy like important dates, age limit, application fee, and many more details so make sure that you read the full article.
As you know, after reading the title of this article that the Andhra Pradesh Government has released a notification about Recruitment in 2021 for Civil Judge on their official website i.e., hc.ap.nic.in. If you are searching for a job as Civil Judge in Junior Division then this is the vacancy you should go for. People always get questions like What is the pay for High Court Civil Judge (Junior Division)? What is the age limit? and How to fill for the High Court Recruitment Civil Judge exam? and if you are one of them then, this article is for you.
Now, we will go through the following details for AP High Court Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
The notification consists number of vacancies for different categories which are mentioned below:
|Category of Applicant||Vacancy for Direct Recruitment||Vacancy Transfer Recruitment|
The candidates which clear the exam will be paid Rs. 27,700 – Rs. 44,770 Per Month.
- The application starts on 03.12.2020
- Last date to fill the Application: 02.01.2021
- The date of the Exam which will be conducted for the vacancy is Yet to be announced.
- For Direct Recruitment, the candidate should be practicing as an advocate for a minimum of 03 Years.
- Whereas candidates applying for Transfer Recruitment should have a degree of graduation in law from a recognized university of India.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- For Transfer Recruitment, the upper age limit is 48 Years.
- Whereas for Direct Recruitment, the upper age limit is 35 Years.
- There will be some extra age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC category applicants.
The applicants will have to go through a selection procedure as mentioned below:
- Computer Test: A screening test is done which is based on the objective type of questions.
- Written Test: There will be an exam conducted on civil laws, criminal laws, and english translation.
- Viva: There will be a viva of the applicants which clear both of the tests mentioned above.
- Result of the tests will be declared on the official website of AP High Court.
How To Apply for AP High Court Recruitment 2021:
In order to apply for the AP High Court Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the hc.ap.nic.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment and then click on the vacancy for 68 Civil Judge Posts.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Register yourself in the AP High Court portal.
- Now fill the form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay a fee for your application.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future use.