APCPDCL Energy Assistant Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Energy Assistants. The APCPDCL was established on April 1, 2000, to serve Krishna, Guntur, Prakasam, Nellore, Chittoor, and Kadapa districts with a thought to enhance an effective business providing reliable and quality power, increasing industrial growth, and being self-reliant commercially. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Andhra Pradesh Central Power Distribution Corporation Limited (APCPDCL) has announced a total of 86 Posts for Energy Assistant in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @www.apcpdcl.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will surely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for APCPDC Energy Assistant Recruitment 2021, APCPDC Energy Assistant Selection Process, Salary of an Energy Assistant at APCPDC, etc.
Sarkari Naukri India
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for APCPDCL Energy Assistant Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- SSC or 10th Class Passed from a recognized Board and ITI qualification in Electrical Trade or Wireman Trade
- Intermediate Vocational Course in Electrical Domestic Appliances and (EDAR)/Electrical Wiring & Contracting (EWC)/Electrical Wiring and Servicing of Electrical Appliances (EW & SEA) and Electrical Technician from a recognized Institution/Board.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC and ST category applicants are required to pay Rs.350/-.
- Whereas the BC and OC category applicants are required to pay Rs.700/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 35 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 31.01.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package as per the rules.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Written Test and a Skill Test conducted by the authorities of Andhra Pradesh Central Power Distribution Corporation Limited.
- The application starts on 07.04.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 02.05.2021
- The last date to submit the application fee is 03.05.2021
- The date of the Written/Skill Test is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for APCPDCL Energy Assistant Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.apcpdcl.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of an Energy Assistant at APCPDCL?
The average salary of an Energy Assistant is yet to be announced.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for APCPDCL Energy Assistant Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for APCPDC Energy Assistant Recruitment 2021 is 02.05.2021
What is the Age Limit of Energy Assistant in APCPDCL Recruitment 2021?
The lower age limit is 18 Years and the upper age limit is 35 Years for the recruitment of Energy Assistant at APCPDCL in 2021.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always purposes to support you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to give your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any newest updates related to APCPDCL, Central Power Distribution, Central Power Distribution Company, APCPDCL Jobs, and APCPDCL Vacancies.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chandigarh Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Govt Jobs in New Delhi Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar