APDCL Recruitment 2021 – Online Applications are being invited for the recruitment of Dy. General Manager (Law) at Guwahati, Assam in 2021. Assam Power Distribution Company Limited is a public restricted organization entire possessed by the Government of Assam. It has likewise the order to create, keep up with and work the force conveyance framework in the province of Assam. In doing crafted by providing power, APDCL arrives at all aspects of the state. Interested applicants may check their eligibility by reading this article thoroughly.
Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL) has released the notification on their official website i.e., @apdcl.org for the recruitment of Deputy General Manager in the Law department. There is only 01 vacancy available and this article will definitely help you clear all of your doubts related to the notification such as How to Apply Online, Selection Process, Last Date to Apply, Salary of a Dy. General Manager at APDCL, and you will get to know other important details that you should know before applying for the vacancy.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for APDCL Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details – APDCL Recruitment 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Dy. General Manager (Law)||01||Notification Released|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications and experience as mentioned below:
- A Graduation degree in any discipline with Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB).
- However, the candidates who have completed Post-Graduate Degree in Law (LLM) would be preferred by the organization.
- The candidates must have a minimum of 15 Years of work experience in the relatevant field.
All the applicants are required to submit a sum of ₹500/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 45 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 52 Years.
- However, there might be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.08.2021.
The selected applicant will be paid between ₹42,000/- to ₹1,16,000/- with a Grade Pay of ₹17,400/- as per E-4 Level Per Month as their salary.
First, the applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of their educational qualifications and experience. Then, the shortlisted candidates will be invited for an Interview or a Group Discussion round conducted by the authorities of the Assam Power Distribution Company Limited.
- The application starts on 31.08.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 24.09.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for APDCL Recruitment 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.apdcl.org on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment underr the “Careers” section or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application via Demand Draf in the favor of “Chief General Manager (F&A), APDCL, Guwahati, payable at Guwahati – 781001”.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – APDCL Recruitment 2021
What is the full form of APDCL?
APDCL stands for Assam Power Distribution Company Limited.
What is the salary of a Dy. General Manager (Law) at APDCL?
The average salary of a Dy. General Manager (Law) varies between ₹42,000/- to ₹1,16,000/- Per Month. For further details about the salary, you are required to read this notification thoroughly.
What is the Age Limit for APDCL Recruitment 2021?
The lower age limit is 45 Years and the upper age limit is 52 Years for the recruitment of a Dy. General Manager (Law) at APDCL in 2021.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for APDCL Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for APDCL Recruitment 2021 is 24.09.2021.
Hey Guys! If you found this article helpful and want to contribute in any way to this website, please give us your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. Also, if you want to read more articles and get the latest updates as such make you follow our social media handles mentioned below to never miss any updates such as APDCL Career, APDCL New Job Vacancies, APDCL Recruitment 2021, APDCL eSuvidha Vacancy 2021, APDCL Org.
- Freshersvoice – Latest Jobs for Freshers 2022: Apply Now | Rozgar Bharat
- AAI AERO Recruitment 2022: Apply Online, 156 Posts, Last Date, Salary
- Survey of India Recruitment 2022: 03 New Posts for Motor Driver cum Mechanic
- NALCO Recruitment 2022: Apply Online, 17 New Posts for Operator, Last Date
- Bokaro Steel Plant Vacancy 2022: Apply Online, 146 New Posts at SAIL Bokaro