APEPDCL Energy Assistant Recruitment 2021 – Applications are being invited for the recruitment of Energy Assistants at various locations in APEPDCL. Andhra Pradesh Eastern Power Distribution Company Limited is the Electricity Distribution organization owned by the Government of Andhra Pradesh for the Five Districts of Andhra Pradesh. All aspiring candidates are required to read this notification thoroughly before applying for the vacancy so that they get to know the eligibility criteria and other necessary details.
Andhra Pradesh Electricity Power Development Corporation Limited (APEPDCL) has released a notification on their official website i.e., @appeasternpower.com for the recruitment of Energy Assistants at various locations in Andhra Pradesh such as Srikakulam, Vizianagram, Vishakhapatnam, Rajamahendravaram, and Eluru. There are a total of 398 vacancies available and you will find all the important details of the vacancy such as How to Apply Online for APEPDCL Recruitment 2021, the Salary of an Energy Assistant,
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for APEPDCL Energy Assistant Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details – APEPDCL Energy Assistant Recruitment 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|District||Number of Vacancies Available|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- SSC/10th Class with ITI qualification in Electrical Trade/Wireman trade OR
- 02 Years of Intermediate Vocational course in Electrical Domestic Appliances and Rewinding (EDAR)/Electrical Wiring & Contracting (EWC)//Electrical Wiring and Servicing of Electrical Appliances (EW & SEA) and Electrical Technician from a recognized Institution/Board of Combined AP/AP State Education Department.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The OC/BC category applicants are required to pay ₹700/- as their application fee.
- Whereas, the SC/ST category applicants will have to pay ₹350/- as their application fee.
- Please be careful while paying the fee as the submitted fee will not be refunded or adjusted later.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 35 Years.
- However, there will be extra age relaxationf of 05 Years for the candidates belonging to SC/ST and BC category.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.07.2021.
The selected applicants will get an impressive package of ₹15,000/- Per Month for 02 Years as their salaries.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Written Test which will be on the ITI Syllabus, conducted by the authorities of the Andhra Pradesh Electricity Power Development Corporation Limited. The candidates will be required to score the minimum percentage according to their categories to qualify for the vacancy as mentioned below:
- The application starts on 30.08.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 24.09.2021
- The date of the Written Test is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for APEPDCL Energy Assistant Recruitment 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.apeasternpower.com on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment under the “Careers” section or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the APEPDCL Energy Assistant Recruitment 2021, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – APEPDCL Energy Assistant Recruitment 2021
What is the full form of APEPDCL?
APEPDCL stands for Andhra Pradesh Electricity Power Development Corporation Limited.
What is the salary of an Energy Assistant at APEPDCL?
The average salary of an Energy Assistant is ₹15,000/- Per Month.
What is the Age Limit for APEPDCL Energy Assistant Recruitment 2021?
The lower age limit is 18 Years and the upper age limit is 35 Years for the recruitment of an Energy Assistant at APEPDCL in 2021. There will be some extra age relaxations and for those details, you are required to read this notification thoroughly.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for APEPDCL Energy Assistant Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for APEPDCL Energy Assistant Recruitment 2021 is 24.09.2021.
Hey Guys! If you found this article beneficial in any then please take a moment and leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, follow our social media handles given below to never miss any latest updates related to APEPDCL Careers, APEPDCL Quick Pay, APEPDCL New Job Vacancies, APEPDCL Notification 2021, Andhra Pradesh Electricity Power Distribution Company Limited Jobs, EPDCL Vacancy, and Andhra Pradesh Rozgar.
- BEL Recruitment 2022: Get Application FOrm, Salary Up to ₹1,60,000/- Per Month
- MOIL Recruitment 2022: Apply Online, 04 Posts, Last Date, Salary
- NASA Recruitment 2022: Apply Online @ usajobs.gov
- BIS Recruitment 2022: Application Form, Salary Up to ₹2,08,700/-
- DFCCIL Recruitment 2022: Get Application Form, Check Last Date & Eligibility Here!