Apex Bank Manager Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Cadre Officers in various departments as Manager and Nodal Officers. Apex Bank is a modern bank in the state of Madhya Pradesh, progressively looking for ways to invent banking for the customers and the cities in which they serve. The Apex Bank is dedicated to giving the best banking services and overall consumer activity. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Apex Bank has announced a total of 75 Posts for Cadre Officers in various departments as Managers and Nodal Officers in Recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., eg.apexbank.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for Apex Bank Cadre Officers Recruitment 2021, Apex Bank Interview Date, Salary of Cadre Officers at Apex Bank, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Apex Bank Manager Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of vacancies for the various posts as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Chief Executive Officer (General Manager)||12|
- The application starts on 15.01.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 07.02.2021
- Last Date for Online Payment: 07.02.2021
- The date of the Interview is yet to be announced.
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Chief Executive Officer (General Manager): The applicant must have a graduation degree with CAIIB/DBF/Diploma in co-operative Business Management or equivalent qualification. Chartered/Cost Accountant.
- Manager Administration: A second class postgraduate degree in any stream from a govt. recognized University/Institute. OR A First Class graduate degree in any stream with MBA Degree in HR.
- Manager (Accounts): A second class postgraduate degree in Commerce from a govt. recognized University/Institute. OR A First Class graduate degree in Commerce with MBA Degree in Finance/Accounts.
- Nadal Officer: A second class postgraduate degree in any stream from a govt. recognized University/Institute. OR A First Class graduate degree in any stream with MBA Degree in Finance/Accounts/Marketing/HR.
Applicants are required to pay their application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The General/OBC/EWS category candidates are required to pay Rs.1200/-.
- Whereas, the SC/ST/PH category candidates are required to pay Rs.900/-.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the upper age limit for the candidates will be 50 Years.
- There will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package of Rs.73,205/- to Rs.1,03,345/- Per Month as their salaries.
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Interview conducted by the authorities of Apex Bank.
How To Apply for Apex Bank Manager Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the Apex Bank Manager Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the eg.apexbank.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application via Net banking, Credit/ Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of Managers at Apex Bank?
The average salary of a Manager at Apex Bank depends on your post and usually is between Rs.73,205/- to Rs.1,03,345/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Apex Bank Manager Recruitment 2021?
The Last to fill the Application Form for Apex Bank Manager Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021 is 07.02.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always intends to provide you the best assistance in any way possible. Hence If you find this article effective in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some recommendations on how to develop our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Believe in yourself and give all you’ve got. No one can stop you. All the Best!