APPSC Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Agriculture Development Officer (ADO). The Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) is the essential firm approved by the Government of Arunachal Pradesh to manage the Civil Services Examination for entry-level employment to the different agencies and Services under the Government of Arunachal Pradesh. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has announced a total of 43 Posts for Agriculture Development Officer (ADO) in Recruitments of 2021 on their official website i.e., appsc.gov.in and if you need full details about the notification then this article will help you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for APPSC recruitment, APPSC exam date, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for APPSC Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
The notification consists number of vacancies for various categories as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the post||Number of Vacancies Available||Salary (Per Month)|
|Agriculture Development Officer (ADO)||43||Rs.56,100/- to Rs.1,77,500/-|
- The application starts on 30.12.2020
- Last date to fill the Application: 05.02.2021
- Last Date for Online Payment: 05.02.2021
- The date of the Exam and Admit cards are yet to be announced.
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are requested to possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture Science from a recognized University of India.
Applicants are required to pay the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- General category applicants are required to pay Rs.200/-
- However, Other category applicants are required to pay Rs.150/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 32 Years.
- There will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The applicants are required to go through a selection process which includes two rounds as mentioned below:
- First, there will be a written examination for the ADO post in APPSC Recruitment 2021.
- Then a viva test of the applicants will be conducted by the authorities.
How To Apply for APPSC Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the APPSC Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the appsc.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application via Net banking, Credit/ Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at RozgarDream always intends to provide you the best service in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some suggestions on how to improve our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
It is very hard to get your ideal job and you are just one action away. All the Best!