APSC Inspector of Statistics Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Inspector of Statistics. The APSC strives to assure that the people and the members of the state live in harmony with each other and with the world, APSC also aims for a democratic and cooperative environment. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has announced a total of 45 Posts for Inspector of Statistics in Recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., apscrecruitment.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for APSC Statistics Inspector Recruitment 2021, APSC Exam Date for Inspector of Statistics, Salary of an Inspector of Statistics at APSC, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for APSC Inspector of Statistics Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
The notification consists number of vacancies for the post as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Salary (Per Month)|
|Inspector of Statistics||45||Rs.22,000/- to Rs.97,000/-|
- The application starts on 16.01.2021
- Last Date to fill the Application Form Online: 17.02.2021
- The Last Date to submit the Application Fee is 19.02.2021
- The date of the Exam and Interview are yet to be announced.
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess at least a Master’s Degree in Economics, Statistics, or Mathematics from a recognized University of India.
The applicants are required to submit the application according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The General/EWS category applicants are required to pay Rs.285.40/-.
- SC/ST/MOBC category applicants are required to pay Rs.185.40/- as their application fee.
- Whereas, the BPL and PWBD category applicants are required to pay Rs.35.40/-
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process as mentioned below:
- The lower age limit is 21 Years.
- Whereas, the upper age limit is 38 Years for the applicants preparing for the examination.
- There will be some extra age relaxations according to the rules.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Preliminary Exam/Screening Examination or/and Mains/Written Examination and an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Assam Public Service Commission.
How To Apply for APSC Inspector of Statistics Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the APSC Inspector of Statistics Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.apsc.nic.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application via Net Banking/Credit or Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of an Inspector of Statistics at APSC?
The average salary of an Inspector of Statistics at APSC is Rs.22,000/- to Rs.97,000/- Per Month with a Grade Pay of Rs.9,700/-.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Inspector of Statistics at APSC?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for Inspector of Statistics at APSC is 17.01.2021.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at RozgarDream always intends to provide you the best assistance in each and every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some instructions on how to enhance our user experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Trust yourself and give all you have got. No one can stop you. All the Best!