APSC Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of APO/ARO & Exploration Officer. The APSC always purpose to ensure that all the people and the members of the state live in peace with one another and with the world, APSC also aims for a democratic and cooperative atmosphere. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has announced a total of 11 Posts for various posts such as Assistant Planning Officer/Assistant Research Officer & Exploration Officer in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @apsc.nic.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for APSC Recruitment 2021, APSC Selection Process, Salary of an Exploration Officer & APO/ARO at APSC, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for APSC Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Exploration Officer (Grade-II) in the Directorate of Archaeology, Assam under Cultural|
|Asstt. Research Officer/Asstt. Planning Officer in Planning Services under Transformation|
and Development Department, Assam.
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Exploration Officer (Grade-02): The candidate must have completed post-graduation in ancient Indian History or Archaeology or Sanskrit or Anthropology with pre-history as one of the main subjects and the candidates who have a post-graduate diploma in archeology will get preferences. Candidates who have experience in the Archaeological fieldwork in a govt recognized Institution especially in Archaeological Exploration and Excavation will get be prefered.
- Asstt. Research Officer/Asstt. Planning Officer: The Candidate must have completed 2nd class Master’s degree in Statistics,/Mathematics/Economics/Commerce/Business Management/Business Administration/Sociology/Social Work/Anthropology/Social Anthropology. Those candidates who have experience in economic research and planning activities in govt or non-govt. institutes will get preference.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST/OBC and MOBC category applicants are required to pay Rs.185.40/- and PwD and BPL category applicants will have to pay Rs.35.50/-.
- Whereas the General/EWS category applicants are required to pay Rs.285.40/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 21 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 38 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.01.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.22,000/- to Rs.97000/- with Grade Pay of Rs.11,800/- Per Month as their salaries according to the posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on after issuing Corrigendum/Addendum and also it will be later on decided whether to conduct an exam or not according to the application form received by the applicants.
- The application starts on 24.03.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 23.04.2021
- The last date to submit the application fee is 25.04.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for APSC Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the APSC Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.appost.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of an Exploration Officer & APO/ARO at APSC?
The average salary at APSC varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.22,000/- to Rs.97,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for APSC Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for APSC Recruitment 2021 is 23.04.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always means to help you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some thoughts on how to develop our User interface. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any latest updates related to Assam, APSC 2021, and Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chandigarh Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Govt Jobs in New Delhi Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar