APSC Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Driver in the office of Assam Public Service Commission. To preserve and enhance peace and security in the region, the APSC tries to increase the mutually beneficial relationships between ASEAN and its Dialogue Partners and other external parties. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has announced a total of 02 Posts for Drivers at the office of APSC in Recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., www.apsc.nic.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for APSC Recruitment, APSC Exam Date, Salary of a driver at APSC office, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for APSC Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
The notification consists number of vacancies for various categories as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Open||SC||Total|
- The application starts on 14.01.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 04.02.2021
- The date of the Exam and Physical Tests are yet to be announced.
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- H.S.L.C examination passed or equivalent from a recognized Board/Council of Government of Assam.
- The candidate must possess a valid Driving License (LMV).
- The Applicants must be registered in Employment Exchange in the state.
Please be aware of the fraudsters as there is no Application Fee required to fill up the Application Form even if the Applicant belongs from any category.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- The lower age limit is 18 Years.
- Whereas, the upper age limit is 40 Years.
- There will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selected candidates will get an impressive package of Rs.14,000/- to Rs.60,500/- Per Month as their salaries with the Grade Par of Rs.5200/-.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Written Test of 02 Phases conducted by the authorities of the Assam Public Service Commission as described below:
- Phase-01: The candidates whose applications are selected will be required to appear in the written test on Driving Knowledge on Traffic Rules and Traffic Signals which will be held at Guwahati.
- Phase-02: Against each vacancy, 04 candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the marks obtained in the Written Test. The selected candidates will have to appear with all the original testimonials.
How To Apply for APSC Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the APSC Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the apsc.nic.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the Application Form page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Send the application form with the relevant documents to the following address.
- Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati – 781022
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Driver at APSC office?
The average salary of a Driver at APSC office is from Rs.14,000/- to Rs.60,500/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for APSC office Driver?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for APSC office Driver is 04.02.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at RozgarDream always intends to provide you the best assistance in each and every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some recommendations on how to improve our user engagement. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Trust yourself and give your 100%. No one can stop you. All the Best!