Axis Bank Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of the Operations Officer & Customer Service at Indore, Madhya Pradesh. Axis Bank is the most comprehensive private division bank in India. The Bank allows the whole spectrum of economical assistance to consumer shares including Large and Mid-Corporates, MSME, Agriculture, and Retail Industries. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Axis Bank has announced a post for Operations Officer & Customer Services in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @axiscareers.axisbank.co.in. If you need full specifications about the notification then this article will definitely be extremely convenient for you. We are going to share some key details of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for Axis Bank Recruitment 2021, Axis Bank Selection Process, Salary of an Operations Officer/Customer Service at Axis Bank, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Axis Bank Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Operations Officer & Customer Service||01||Notification Released|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Graduate or Post Graduate in any stream from a recognized University/Institution.
- The candidates should have 03 to 09 Years of Experience in the relevant stream.
The selected candidates will have the following duties during the job:
- Manage customer inquiries and give appropriate solutions.
- Process loan records proffered for account opening and secure its subsequent expenditure.
- Verify the proposed documents as per the bank’s process and policies.
- The applicant will be accountable for the dispatch of distributed files, repayment instruments, etc., to central storage post refreshing the same in the system.
- Reply/Revert on time for Cooperative audit questions and assure that satisfactory audit rating are obtained.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package as per the rules. However, the average salary distributed is from ₹19,229/- to ₹34,879/-.
The selection of the candidates might be based on an Interview or CBT Test conducted by the authorities of the Axis Bank Madhya Pradesh recruitment department.
- The application starts on 14.05.2021
- The date of the CBT/Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Axis Bank Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the axiscareers.axisbank.co.in on google.
- Go to the option “Current Openings” and select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of an Operations Officer/Customer Service at Axis Bank?
The average salary of Operations Officer/Customer Service varies according to the posts i.e., between ₹19,229/- to ₹34,879/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Axis Bank Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for Axis Bank Recruitment 2021 is until the link given works.
What is the job location for Axis Bank Operations Officer & Customer Service recruitment in 2021?
This job notification is only for the recruitment taking place at Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream regularly endeavors to assist you in every way attainable. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to give your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any new updates related to Axis Bank Careers, Axis Bank Jobs in Madhya Pradesh, New Bank Job Vacancies at Indore, Axis Bank Recruitment, and Jobs at Axis Bank.
- Freshersvoice – Latest Jobs for Freshers 2022: Apply Now | Rozgar Bharat
- AAI AERO Recruitment 2022: Apply Online, 156 Posts, Last Date, Salary
- Survey of India Recruitment 2022: 03 New Posts for Motor Driver cum Mechanic
- NALCO Recruitment 2022: Apply Online, 17 New Posts for Operator, Last Date
- Bokaro Steel Plant Vacancy 2022: Apply Online, 146 New Posts at SAIL Bokaro