Banaras Hindu University Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at BHU Varanasi. Banaras Hindu University (BHU), previously known as Central Hindu College was established on 04.02.1916 together by Maharaja of Darbhanga Rameshwar Singh, Madan Mohan Malaviya, Sunder Lal, and British Theosophist and Home Rule League founder Annie Besant. It is a collegiate central university positioned in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Banaras Hindu University (BHU) has announced a post for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @bhu.ac.in. If you are interested in the vacancy then you are at the right place. This recruitment notification will help you clear all your doubts associated with Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for Banaras Hindu University Recruitment 2021, Banaras Hindu University Selection Process, Salary of a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at Banaras Hindu University (BHU), etc.
The recruitment is announced for the project named “Neuronal system exhibiting criticality at the different organizational level: origin and implications” which is sponsored by the SERB. The Project code is P/07/772 and it is sanctioned up to 5-11-2021. The recruitment is temporary. However, the tenure may also be increased based on the extension of the foregoing project from SERB.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Banaras Hindu University Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details – Banaras Hindu University Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||Not Mentioned||Notification Released|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- A Master’s Degree in Physics with a minimum of 55% marks (Gross) and have completed JRF/NET/GATE.
- The candidates with Project Management or any other relevant experience will be preferred by the organization.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 28 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- However, there will be an extra age relaxation of 05 Years for the SC/ST/PwD and Female category applicants.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 16.02.2021.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package of Rs.31,000/- Per Month.
The selection of the candidates might be based on a Physical Test or an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Banaras Hindu University as nothing has been officially revealed in the official notification related to the selection process. However, the shortlisted candidates will be intimated later about the selection process through an e-mail from the organization.
- The application starts on 03.06.2021
- The last date to submit the Application Form: 24.06.2021 (21 Days from the date of Advertisement).
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Banaras Hindu University Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.bhu.ac.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- On plain paper, write down your bio-data including details mentioned in the next point.
- Name, Permanent Address, Correspondence Address, Father’s and Mother’s Name, Telephone Number, E-Mail Address (If Applicable), Details of Educational Career (Starting from High School or equivalent), along with attested copies of all mark-sheets & certificates and details fo any research or other experience, etc. (If Any)
- Now, Send it to the following address.
- “Dr. Avinash Chand Yadav, Principal Investigator (PI), Department of Physics, Institute of Science, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi-221005“, and through email at “firstname.lastname@example.org“.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – Banaras Hindu University Recruitment 2021
What is the salary of a JRF at Banaras Hindu University?
The average salary of a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.31,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to submit the Application Form for Banaras Hindu University Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to submit the Application Form for Banaras Hindu University Recruitment 2021 is 21 Days from the date of Advertisement.
What is the Age Limit for Banaras Hindu University Recruitment 2021?
The upper age limit is 28 Years for the recruitment of a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at Banaras Hindu University in 2021. There will be some extra age relaxations according to the rules and for that, you are required to read this notification thoroughly.
Hey Guys! If you find this article beneficial in any method, please don’t skip to provide your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any new updates related to Banaras Hindu University Recruitment, Recruitment in Banaras Hindu University, Banaras Hindu University, Banaras Hindu University of Medical Sciences, BHU Advertisement for JRH 2021, BHU Online, BHU JRF Notification, BHU JRF Openings,
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date