Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment 2021 – A new notification has been released by Bank Note Press (BNP) Dewas for the various posts at Madhya Pradesh. Bank Note Press, Dewas is a manufacturing unit of Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India limited, Entirely controlled by the government of India, Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs, Bank Note Press was organized in 1974 to print business with top quality banknotes of several denominations. Eligible candidates are invited to fill the application forms online
Bank Note Press (BNP) has announced the notification for a total of 135 Posts for various vacancies such as Welfare Officer, Supervisor, Junior Office Assistant, etc. on their official website i.e.,@bnpdewas.spmcil.com. This notification will help you clear your doubts related to Important Dates, How to Apply Online for Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment 2021, the Salary of the various posts announced at Bank Note Press Dewas, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details – Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Supervisor (Ink Factory)||01|
|Supervisor (Information Technology)||01|
|Junior Officer Assistant||15|
|Junior Technician (Ink Factory)||60|
|Junior Technician (Printing)||23|
|Junior Technician (Electrical/IT)||15|
|Junior Technician (Mechanical/AC)||15|
|Junior Office Assistant||03|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Full-Time ITI Course/Diploma or Graduation is required in the relevant stream from a recognized University of India.
- For further details, read the official notification.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST/PwD and Ex-Serviceman category applicants don’t have to pay any amount.
- Whereas, General/OBC category applicants are required to pay ₹400/- for the application.
As per the notification, there is an upper age limit for every post. Hence, applicants are required to follow the age limit as mentioned below:
- Welfare Officer/Supervisors: 30 Years
- Junior Technicians: 25 Years
- Junior Office Assistant/Secretarial Assistant/Junior Officer Assistant: 28 Years
- However, there might be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 11.06.2021.
The selected candidates will get the vacancy according to their posts as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Salary (Per Month)|
|Welfare Officer||₹29,740/- to ₹1,03,000/-|
|Supervisor (Ink Factory/Information Technology)||₹27,600/- to ₹95,910/-|
|Junior Office Assistant||₹21,540/- to ₹77,160/-|
|Junior Technician (Ink Factory/Printing/Electrical/Mechanical)||₹18,780/- to ₹67,390/-|
|Secretarial Assistant||₹23,910/- to ₹85,570/-|
|Junior Office Assistant||₹21,540/- to ₹77,160/-|
The recruitment of the candidates will be based on a CBT and a Skill Test conducted by the authorities of the Bank Note Press Dewas.
- The application starts on 12.05.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 18.06.2021
- The last date to submit the application fee is 18.06.2021
- The Bank Note Press exam will take place in the month of July or August’2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.bnpdewas.spmcil.com on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment 2021
What is the salary of the various posts announced at BNP Dewas?
The average salary of the various posts announced varies according to the posts i.e., between ₹18,780/- to ₹1,03,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment 2021 is 18.06.2021.
What is the Age Limit for Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment 2021?
The upper age limit is 30 Years for the recruitment of the various posts at Bank Note Press Dewas in 2021. However age limit is different for every post. Therefore you are requested to read this notification thoroughly.
Hey Guys! If you found this article helpful in any way, then please don’t skip giving a little feedback in the comment section. Also, follow us on our social media handles given below for the latest updates related to Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment 2021, BNP Dewas Recruitment 2021, Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment, Govt Jobs in MP, Dewas Bank Note Press Vacancy, BPN Dewas Recruitment 2021, BNP Dewas Bharti 2021, Note Press Dewas Vacancy, Madhya Pradesh Rozgar.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date