Bank of Baroda Guwahati Recruitment 2021 – Applications are invited for the recruitment of a BC Supervisor on a contractual basis at Guwahati, Assam. Bank of Baroda is a nationalized Indian banking and financial services company. It is owned by the Ministry of Finance of the Indian government. It is the fourth nationalized bank in India, with 132 million customers, total revenues of $218 billion, and a global presence of 100 offices abroad. Read this notification thoroughly to get the full details of the notification.
Bank of Baroda, Guwahati Region has released a notification on their official website i.e., @bankofbaroda.in for the recruitment of a Business Correspondent Supervisor in 2021. There are a total of 02 vacancies available and this article will help you clear all of your doubts related to the notification such as the Last Date to Apply, Recruitment Process, How to Apply Online for Bank of Baroda Guwahati Recruitment 2021, Salary of a BC Supervisor at Bank of Baroda, Etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Bank of Baroda Guwahati Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
Vacancy Details – Bank of Baroda Guwahati Recruitment 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post
|Number of Vacancies Available
|Business Correspondent Supervisor
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications and experience as mentioned below:
- Young Candidates: A Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University. Also, the applicant must have a knowledge of Microsoft Office, E-Mail, Internet and other things. The candidates having a Master’s Degree in Information Technology, A Bachelor’s Degree in IT/MCA/MBA would be preferred by the organization.
- Retired Candidates: The applicant must be a Retired Officers of any PSU bank up to the rank of Chief Manager or Retired clerks with a JAIIB Certificate. The retired employees must have rural banking experience of a minimum of 03 Years.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 21 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 45 Years.
- However, the age limit for the retired candidates is 65 Years.
The selected applicant will be paid ₹15,000/- Per Month and there will be incentives up to ₹10,000/- based on the performance of the candidate.
The recruitment will be based on the performance in the Interview conducted by the authorities of the Bank of Baroda.
- The application starts on 14.10.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 07.11.2021
- The date of the Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the Bank of Baroda Guwahati Recruitment 2021? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Bank of Baroda Guwahati Recruitment 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.bankofbaroda.in on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment under the “Careers” section or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Send your application forms along with all the relevant documents to the following address.
- The Regional Manager Bank of Baroda Regional Office Guwahati G. s. Road, Bhangagarh, Guwahati-781005.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – Bank of Baroda Guwahati Recruitment 2021
What is the salary of a BC Supervisor at the Bank of Baroda?
The salary of a BC Supervisor at Bank of Baroda is ₹15,000/- Per Month. However, there will be incentives paid to the candidates based on the performance of the candidate and for those details, you must read this notification thoroughly.
What is the Age Limit for Bank of Baroda Guwahati Recruitment 2021?
The lower age limit is 21 Years and the upper age limit is 45 Years for the recruitment of a BC Supervisor at Bank of Baroda Guwahati Region in 2021. However, there will be some extra age relaxation for retired candidates, and for those details, you must read this notification thoroughly.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Bank of Baroda Guwahati Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for Bank of Baroda Guwahati Recruitment 2021 is 07.11.2021.
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of a BC Supervisor at Bank of Baroda Guwahati Region in 2021?
There are a total of 02 vacancies available for the recruitment of a BC Supervisor at the Bank of Baroda Guwahati Region in 2021.
Where should I send my application form for the recruitment of a BC Supervisor at Bank of Baroda Guwahati Region in 2021?
The eligible candidates are required to send their application forms along with all the relevant documents to “The Regional Manager Bank of Baroda Regional Office Guwahati G. s. Road, Bhangagarh, Guwahati-781005“
Hey Guys! If you enjoyed reading this article then please take a few moments and leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, follow our social media handles to never miss any latest updates related to Bank of Baroda Careers, Bank of Baroda Vacancy 2021, BOB New Job Vacancies, Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021, Jobs in Guwahati, and Assam Rozgar.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date