Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Business Correspondent Supervisor. Bank of Baroda is an Indian state-owned Global banking and business assistance organization. The notification is for the Bank of Baroda branch in Prayagraj. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Bank of Baroda has announced a total of 04 Posts for Business Correspondent Supervisor in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., bankofbaroda.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021, Bank of Baroda BC Supervisor Selection Process, Salary of Business Correspondent Supervisor at Bank of Baroda Prayagraj, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Business Correspondent Supervisor||04|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Graduate with Computer Knowledge such as MS Office, Email, Internet, etc.
- However, Candidates with qualification such as M.Sc (IT)/BE (IT)/MCA/MBA will be given preference.
- Retired Bank Employees (including voluntarily retired) of any PSU bank up to the rank of Chief Manager may be designated for the purpose, Retired clerks and equivalent of Bank of Baroda having passed JAIIB with a good track record, All retired bank employees candidates should have rural banking experience of at least 03 Years, and the maximum age for the continuation of BC supervisors will be 65 years.
- Young Candidates Should be in the age group of 21-45 years at the time of appointment.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 65 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package of Rs.15,000/- Per Month + Variable Component (For which applicants should refer to the official notification) as their salaries.
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Bank of Baroda, Prayagraj recruitment department.
- The application starts on 09.03.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 09.04.2021
- The date of the Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.bankofbaroda.in on google.
- Click Here to read the Short Notification.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the Notification.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Attest the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Now send the application to the following address along with all the relevant documents.
- Bank of Baroda, Regional Office, Prayagraj, 19-A Dwarika Bhawan, 2nd Floor, Tagore Town, Prayagraj – 211 002
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Business Correspondent Supervisor at Bank of Baroda?
The average salary of a Business Correspondent Supervisor at Bank of Baroda varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.15,000 + (Variable Component) Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021 is 09.04.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always aims to help you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some suggestions on how to develop our User interface. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any latest updates related to Bank of Baroda Recruitment, Bank of Baroda Vacancy, Bank of Baroda Career, Bank of Baroda, BOB BC Supervisor Recruitment 2021, and Bank of Baroda Business Correspondent Supervisor Recruitment at Prayagraj.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chandigarh Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Govt Jobs in New Delhi Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar