Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Security Officers and Fire Officers. Interested candidates are requested to apply online for the vacancy. Bank of Baroda is an Indian state-owned Global banking and business assistance organization established in Vadodara in Gujarat, India. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Bank of Baroda has announced 32 Posts for Fire and Security Officer categories in Recruitment 2021 on their official website i.e., www.bankofbaroda.in and if you need full details about the notification then this article will help you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for Bank of Baroda recruitment, Bank of Baroda exam date, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
The notification consists number of vacancies for various categories as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||UR||OBC||EWS||SC||ST|
- The application starts on 18.12.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 08.01.2021
- Last Date for Online Payment: 08.01.2021
- The Date of the Exam yet to be announced.
For both the posts there is a requirement of a particular educational qualification and applicants are required to possess it while filling the application form:
- Security Officer: Graduate in any stream from a recognized University of India.
- Fire Officer: B.E in Fire from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur or B.Tech in Safety and Fire Engineering/ Fire Technology and Safety Engineering/ Graduate from Institue of Fire Engineers/ Completed Station Officers Course from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur.
Applicants will have to pay the fees according to the details mentioned below:
- The General/OBC/EWS category Applicants are required to pay Rs. 600/-
- The SC/ST/PH category Applicants are required to pay Rs. 100/-
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- The Age Limit for Security Officers is 25 to 40 Years.
- Whereas the age limit for Fire Officer is 23 to 35 Years.
The Selection process for the recruitment consists of two test which are as follows:
- There will be a Computer Test of the applicants which will include psychometric test or any other other test which the commission thinks suitable for the vacancy.
- After Computer Test there will be GD (Group Discussion) and Interview of the selected candidates.
How To Apply for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.bankofbaroda.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application via Net banking, Credit/ Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- For further details, applicants are requested to read the official notification. This article is just an overview of the notification.