Bank of India Recruitment 2021 – Applications are invited for the recruitment of the various posts in Star Swarojgar Prashikshan Sansthan, Ratnagiri. The recruitment is purely based on a contract of 02 Years which is extendable up to 05 Years depending on the behavior and performance of the candidate. Bank of India is an Indian government-owned bank that was established in the year 1906. It is under the control of the Ministry of Finance, Government of India. It has been government-owned since nationalization in 1969. Interested applicants may read this notification to get the details about the notification for Bank of India Recruitment 2021.
Bank of India (BOI) has released the notification for the recruitment of Office Assistant, Attendant, and Watchman cum Gardener on their official website i.e., @bankofindia.co.in. There are a total of 07 Posts available in this vacancy. You will all the necessary details in this article such as the Last Date to Apply, How to Apply for Bank of India Recruitment 2021 in Ratnagiri, Where to send your Application Forms, Selection Process, and other details that you should know before applying for the vacancy.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Bank of India Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
Vacancy Details – Bank of India Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Location|
|Office Assistant, Attendant, Watchman cum Gardener||07||Ratnagiri, Maharashtra|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to be residing in Sindhudurg District and to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Office Assistant: The applicant should be a Graduate with some knowledge of Computers such as MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and the Internet.
- Attendant: The candidate must be at least Matriculate Pass.
- Watchman cum Gardener: The candidate must be at least 08th Class Passed.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 65 Years.
- However, there might be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selected applicants will get an impressive package as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Salary (Per Month)|
|Watchman cum Gardener||₹5,000/-|
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Written Test followed by an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Bank of India Ratnagiri.
- The application starts on 19.06.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 30.06.2021
- The date of the Written Test/Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Bank of India Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.bankofindia.co.in on google.
- Select the notification under the Careers section or just find the direct links at the end of this section.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find your application forms at the bottom of the notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Now submit or send your application forms offline along with all the relevant documents to the following address.
- Bank of India, Zonal Officer Near Arogya Mandir, Ratnagiri – Kolhapur Highway, Shivaji Nagar, Ratnagiri – 415639.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
- Official Website
- Notification/Application Form Download:
FAQ’s – Bank of India Recruitment 2021
What is the salary of various posts announced at BOI, Ratnagiri in 2021?
The average salary of the various posts varies according to the posts i.e., between ₹21,000/- to ₹98,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Bank of India Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for Bank of India Recruitment 2021 is 30.06.2021.
What is the Age Limit for Bank of India Recruitment 2021?
The lower age limit is 18 Years and the upper age limit is 65 Years for the recruitment of the various posts announced at the Bank of India in 2021.
Where should I send my application form for the recruitment of various posts at BOI Ratnagiri in 2021?
Eligible candidates may send their application form along with all the relevant documents to “Bank of India, Zonal Officer Near Arogya Mandir, Ratnagiri – Kolhapur Highway, Shivaji Nagar, Ratnagiri – 415639“.
Hey Guys! If you find this article helpful in any way then please give your valuable feedback down below in the comment section, it will only take 30 seconds. Also, follow us on our social media handles to never miss any fresh updates relate to the BOI Recruitment 2021, Bank of India Careers, Bank of India Job Vacancies, BOI Careers, Bank of India Jobs, Bank Jobs in India, Maharashtra Bank Jobs, and Maharashtra Rozgar.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date