Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of various Generalist Officers. Bank of Maharashtra is a public sector bank in Maharashtra that gives personal banking cash administration direct loans and several different economical assistance. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Bank of Maharashtra has announced a total of 150 Posts for various categories of Generalist Officers in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @www.bankofmaharashtra.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021, Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Selection Process, Salary of a Generalist Officer at the Bank of Maharshtra, etc.
Sarkari Naukri India
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||UR|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks OR CA/ICWA/CFA/FRM from a recognized University/ Institution
- The applicant must have a post-qualification work experience of a minimum of 03 Years.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST category applicants are required to pay Rs.118/-.
- Whereas the General/OBC and EWS category applicants are required to pay Rs.1180/- as their application fee.
- PwD and Female category applicants are exempted from any kind of application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 25 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 35 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 31.12.2020
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.48,170/- to Rs.69,810/- Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Examination and an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Bank of Maharashtra recruitment department.
- The application starts on 22.03.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 06.04.2021
- The last date to submit the application fee is 06.04.2021
- The date of the Exam/Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.bankofmaharashtra.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Generalist Officer at Bank of Maharashtra?
The average salary of a Generalist Officer at Bank of Maharashtra varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.48,170/- to Rs.69,810/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 is 06.04.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always means to help you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving a few of your thoughts on how to develop our User Involvement. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any latest updates related to BOM Generalist Officer Salary, Bank of Maharashtra, Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021, BOM Vacancies, and BOM Current Openings.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chandigarh Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Govt Jobs in New Delhi Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar