BARC JRF Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Junior Research Fellow. BARC is an organization that mainly focuses on providing nonviolent statements of nuclear energy, originally for the production of power. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has announced a total of 105 Posts for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in Recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., www.barc.gov.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for BARC JRF Recruitment 2021, BARC JRF Interview Date, Salary of a JRF at BARC, etc.
Govt. Jobs in India
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for BARC JRF Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned posts as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Salary (Per Month)|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||105||Rs.31,000/-|
- The application starts on 15.12.2020
- Last date to fill the Application: 31.03.2021
- Last Date for Online Payment: 31.03.2021
- The date of the Interview is yet to be announced.
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess a very good record academically and should have also secured a minimum of 60% marks aggregate in B.Sc. and 55% marks aggregate in M.Sc. from a recognized University of India.
Applicants are required to pay their application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The General/OBC category candidates are required to pay Rs.500/-.
- Whereas, the SC/ST/PWS and Female category applicants don’t have to pay any amount as their application fee.
The applicants are required to follow the below given age limit to be eligible for the vacancy:
- The upper age limit for the post is 28 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxations according to the rules.
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre.
How To Apply for BARC JRF Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the BARC JRF Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.barc.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/ Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a JRF at BARC?
The average salary of a JRF at BARC Rs.31,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for BARC JRF Recruitment 2021?
The Last to fill the Application Form for BARC JRF Recruitment 2021 is 31.03.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at RozgarDream always intends to provide you the best service in every way possible. Hence If you find this article effective in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some recommendations on how to develop our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Believe in yourself and give all you’ve got. No one can stop you. All the Best!