BARC Recruitment 2021 Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment for Two types of different Categories, Boiler Operators and Painter in Technician Category as Stipendiary Trainees. BARC is one of the several prestigious establishments to work for as it provides great to Indian Economics. In January 1954, to enhance the industry and to utilize nuclear power for the advantage of the country, Dr. Homi Bhabha organized the Atomic Energy Establishment, Trombay (AEET) for a multidisciplinary study plan required for the aspiring nuclear record of India. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has announced 160 Posts for different categories of Recruitment in 2021 on their official website i.e., recruit.barc.gov.in/barcrecruit and if you need full details about the notification then this article will help you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for BARC recruitment, BARC exam date, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for BARC Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
The notification consists number of vacancies for various posts as mentioned in the table below:
|Category||Name of the posts||Number of vacancies available|
|Type 1||Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical/ Civil/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Chemistry||50|
|Type 2||Plant Operator/ AC Mechanic/ Fitter/ Welder/ Electrician/ Electonic Mechanic/ Machinist/ Instrument Mechanic/ Welder/ Mechanic Diesel/ Machinist Grinder/ Laboratory Assistant||106|
|Technician||Boiler Operator/ Painter||04|
- The application starts on 15.12.2020
- Last date to fill the Application: 31.12.2020
- Last Date for Online Payment: 31.12.2020
- The date of the exam is yet to be announced.
For every different post there is a requirement of a particular educational qualification and applicants are required to possess it while filling the application form:
- Type 1: Diploma in preferred trade of vacancy and for Chemistry you are required to have a degree in B.sc with 60% Marks.
- Type 2: 12th Class passed with PCM.
- Technician: 10th Class passed and for Painter, ITI with 60% marks is required.
Applicants will have to pay the fees according to the details mentioned below:
- The General/OBC category Applicants are required to pay Rs. 150/- for Category 1 and for other posts the application fee is Rs. 100.
- The SC/ST/Female category Applicants don’t have to pay any amount in the form of an application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates preparing for Category 1 it is 24 Years, for Category 2 it is 22 Years, and for Technicians, it is 25 Years.
- There will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
How To Apply for BARC Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the BARC Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the recruit.barc.gov.in/barcrecruit on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, Pay for your application via Net banking, Credit/ Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.