BECIL Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of various posts such as Junior Engineers, Programmers, Developers, Library Intern, etc. The purpose of the BECIL is to play a crucial role in the modernization and extension of Radio and Television Broadcasting into Terrestrial, Cable, and Satellite Transmission in India and other countries, and deliver perfection. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Broadcasting Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has announced a total of 21 Posts for various posts such as Library Intern, Junior Engineers, Programmers, Developers, etc. in Recruitments of 2021 at Uttar Pradesh on their official website i.e., www.becil.com and if you need full details about the notification then this article will help you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for BECIL recruitment, BECIL exam date, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for BECIL Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
The notification consists number of vacancies for various categories as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Salary (Per Month)|
|Web Designer and Developer||01||Rs.40,000/-|
|Network Engineer||01||Rs.35,000/- to Rs.40,000/-|
|Junior Engineers (Civil & Maintenance)||01||Rs.35,000/- to Rs.40,000/-|
|Junior Engineers (Electrical)||01||Rs.35,000/- to Rs.40,000/-|
|Assistant Sports and Fitness Executive||01||Rs.55,000/-|
|Physical Fitness Trainer||Male-01||Rs.25,000/- to Rs.30,000/-|
|Associate Physical Fitness Trainer||Male-01, Female-01||Rs.18,000/- to Rs.20,000/-|
|Data Entry Operator/ Junior Assistant||04||Rs.20,000/-|
|Fire Safety Supervisor||01||Rs.35,000/- to Rs.40,000/-|
- The application starts on 28.12.2020
- Last date to fill the Application: 17.01.2021
- Last Date for Online Payment: 17.01.2021
- The date of the Exam and Admit cards are yet to be announced.
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are requested to possess some education qualifications as mentioned below:
- Library Intern: BLISc/MLISc/Integrated course in Library and Information Science with obtaining a minimum of 55% Marks
- Programmer: B.E/B.Tech in CSE/IT/Electronics and Electrical Communications or MCA/M.Sc. in Computer Sc/’B’ Level with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Junior Engineer (Civil/Maintenance): Degree of Engineering in the relevant stream from a recognized University of India with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): Degree of Engineering in the relevant stream from a recognized University of India with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Fire Safety Supervisor: A Degree or Diploma in Fire & Safety Engineering from a Government approved University and should not be less than 01 year of duration with a minimum of 55% marks.
- For further details about the educational qualification required for the vacancy, Applicants are requested to read the official notification.
Applicants are requested to pay the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- General/OBC/Women/Ex-Serviceman candidates are required to pay Rs.750/-
- SC/ST/EWS/PH candidates are required to pay Rs.450/-
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 45 Years.
- There will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The applicants will have to go through two rounds to get selected in the desired vacancy as mentioned below:
- First, the applicants will have to give a Written Test.
- Then, an Interview will take place organized by the authorities of BECIL.
How To Apply for BECIL Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the BECIL Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.becil.com on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application via Net banking, Credit/ Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at RozgarDream always intends to provide you the best service in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some suggestions on how to improve our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
You know some things are made for some special people just like this post is made for you. All the Best for the Interview!