BECIL Young Professional Recruitment 2021 – Online applications are invited for the recruitment of the Young Professionals at BECIL, Noida. The Broadcast Engineering Consultant India Limited gives project consultancy assistance and turnkey resolutions including the entire extent of radio and television broadcast engineering. Interested applicants may read this notification thoroughly to get the full details of the vacancy notification.
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has released the notification on their official website i.e., @becil.com for the recruitment of Young Professionals at Noida, Uttar Pradesh in 2021. You will find all the important details about the notification in this article such as the Last Date to Apply, How to Apply Online for BECIL Young Professional Recruitment 2021, the Salary of a Young Professional at BECIL Noida, and other necessary details that you should know before applying for the vacancy.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for BECIL Young Professional Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details – BECIL Young Professional Recruitment 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Young Professional||Not Mentioned||Notification Released|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- A Master’s Degree in the relevant subject OR
- A degree like B.Tech or MBA equivalent in the relevant subject.
- The applicant must have a minimum of 01 Year experience in the relevant field.
- However, the candidates with M.Phill or additional qualifications, research experience, published paper and post qualification experience would be preferred by the organization.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The General/OBC/Ex-Serviceman and Female category applicants are required to pay ₹750/- (₹500/- for additional post applied).
- Whereas, the SC/ST/EWS and PH category applicants are required to pay ₹450/- (₹300/- for additional post applied) as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 32 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- However, there might be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selected applicants will get ₹40,000/- Per Month with other additional allowances as their salary.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Written Test or an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited.
- The application starts on 05.08.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 15.08.2021
- The date of the Written Test/Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for BECIL Young Professional Recruitment 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.becil.com on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment under the “Careers Section” section or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the option appearing as “Registration Form (Online)”.
- Make sure you select the correct advertisment number.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application fee via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – BECIL Young Professional Recruitment 2021
What is the full form of BECIL?
BECIL stands for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited.
What is the salary of a Young Professional at BECIL, Noida?
According to the posts, the average salary of a Young Professional is ₹40,000/- Per Month plus other allowances.
What is the Age Limit for BECIL Young Professional Recruitment 2021?
The upper age limit is 32 Years for the recruitment of a Young Professional at BECIL, Noida in 2021.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for BECIL Young Professional Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for BECIL Young Professional Recruitment 2021 is 15.08.2021.
Is BECIL a Government or Private Company?
BECIL is purely a Government organisation that makes a profit through consultancy assistance and turnkey resolutions.
Hey Guys! Have you found this article beneficial in any way? If yes, then please don’t skip giving your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, follow our social media handles mentioned below to never miss the latest update linked with सरकारी नौकरी, BECIL Vacancy Notification 2021, BECIL Careers, BECIL New Job Vacancies, BECIL Jobs, BECIL Recruitment 2021, Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Jobs BECIL Noida Jobs, Jobs in Noida, and Uttar Pradesh Rozgar.
- BEL Recruitment 2022: Get Application FOrm, Salary Up to ₹1,60,000/- Per Month
- MOIL Recruitment 2022: Apply Online, 04 Posts, Last Date, Salary
- NASA Recruitment 2022: Apply Online @ usajobs.gov
- BIS Recruitment 2022: Application Form, Salary Up to ₹2,08,700/-
- DFCCIL Recruitment 2022: Get Application Form, Check Last Date & Eligibility Here!