BEL Apprenticeship Training Program 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of the various apprentices at Bangalore. Bharat Electronics Limited is an Indian state-owned aerospace and defense industry with about 09 factories and different provincial offices in India. It is controlled by the Indian Government and manufactures electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has announced various posts such as Electronics Mechanic, Fitter, Electrician, Machinist, Turner, Draftsmen Mechanic, Electro Plater, Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning, Computer Operator Programing Assistant, and Welder in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @bel-india.in. If you are interested in the vacancy then you are at the right place. This recruitment notification will help you clear all your doubts related to Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for BEL Apprenticeship Training Program 2021, BEL Apprenticeship Selection Process, Salary of an Apprentice at BEL, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for BEL Apprenticeship Training Program 2021
Vacancy Details – BEL Apprenticeship Training Program 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Electronics Mechanic, Fitter, Electrician, Machinist, Turner, Draftsmen Mechanic, Electro Plater, Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning, Computer Operator Programing Assistant and Welder.||As per Requirements|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- The applicant must have an ITI Course in the related trades on or after 01.01.2018
- The ITI certificates should be issued by NCVT/SCVT.
- The candidates who have undergone/undergoing/already registered for Apprenticeship Training in any other establishment/organization are not eligible for the apprenticeship.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- The maximum age limit for the vacancy is 21 Years.
- There will be an extra age relaxation of 05 years for SC/ST, 03 Years for OBC, and 10 years for PWD candidates having a minimum of 40% disability.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package of Rs.10,333/- Per Month as their stipends. Whereas, Rs.9,185/- will be given to the COPA and Welder trades.
The selection of the candidates will be based on the marks obtained in SSLC/10th standard and I.T.I. evaluated by the authorities of Bharat Electronics Limited.
- The application starts on 28.05.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 30.06.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for BEL Apprenticeship Training Program 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.bel-india.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Now send your application form along with all the relevant documents to the following address.
- Deputy Manager (HR/CLD), Centre for Learning and Development, Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru – 560 013.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of an Apprentice at Bharat Electronics Limited?
The average salary of an Apprentice varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.9,185/- to Rs.10,333/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for BEL Apprenticeship Training Program 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for BEL Apprenticeship Training Program 2021 is 30.06.2021.
What is the Age Limit forBEL Apprenticeship Training Program 2021?
The upper age limit is 21 Years for the recruitment of the Apprentices at Bharat Electronics Limited in 2021. However, there will be some extra age relaxations for which you are requested to read this notification thoroughly.
Where should I send my application form for BEL Apprenticeship Training Program in 2021?
You are required to send your applications along with all the relevant documents to “Deputy Manager (HR/CLD), Centre for Learning and Development, Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru – 560 013”.
Hello, Candidates! Have you found this article beneficial in any way? If yes, please don’t skip giving your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any latest updates related to BEL Recruitment 2021, BEL Apprentice Vacancy, BEL Careers, BEL New Job Vacancies, Bharat Electronics Limited Vacancy 2021.
- Jio Payments Bank Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Home Sales Officer
- TNSTC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Welder at Coimbatore, 10 New Posts
- DOT Consultant Recruitment 2022 – Get Application Form, Last Date, Salary
- UCIL Recruitment 2022 – Get Application Form, Last Date, Salary, Check Eligibility
- Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2022 – Application Form, 13 Posts, Last Date