BEL Officers Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the recruitment of various Officers at Defence Innovation Organization, New Delhi and Corporate Office, Bangalore on a Contract Basis. The Bharat Electronics Limited is a Navratana Company and India’s premier Professional Electronics Company which works under the Ministry of Defence. The organization has invited application from eligible candidates and if you want to get the full details about the recruitment process of BEL Officers Recruitment 2021, make sure you read the full article.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has announced a total of 03 Posts for Trainee Officer & Project Officer in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @bel-india.in. If you are interested in the vacancy then you are at the right place. This recruitment notification will clear all of your doubts associated with the Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for BEL Officers Recruitment 2021, BEL Officers Selection Process, Salary of a Trainee Officer & Project Officer at BEL India, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for BEL Officers Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
Vacancy Details – BEL Officers Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post
|Number of Vacancies Available
|Trainee Officer (Finance) – I
|02, UR-01 & OBC (NCL)-01
|Project Officer (Legal) – I
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Trainee Officer: An MBA Degree in (Finance) from a recognized Indian Institute with a minimum of 60% of aggregated marks. The candidate should have a minimum of 06 months of experience working in an industrial area.
- Project Officer: LLB or BL from a recognized Indian Institute and approved by the Bar Council of India. Also, the candidate should secure a minimum of 60% marks in Graduation. Applicant should have a minimum of 03 Years of Post Qualification work experience as an Advocate/Legal Consultant/Legal Assistant/Associate in an Advocate’s/Solicitor’s Office.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- Trainee Officer: ₹200/-
- Project Officer: ₹500/-
- However, the SC/ST/PWD category applicants don’t have to pay any amount for the application.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- Trainee Officer (Finance): 25 Years
- Project Officer (Legal): 31 Years
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.05.2021.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post
|Salary (Per Month)
|1st Year – ₹25,000/-
2nd Year – ₹28,000/-
3rd Year – ₹31,000/-
|1st Year – ₹35,000/-
2nd Year – ₹40,000/-
3rd Year – ₹45,000/-
4th Year – ₹50,000/-
The selection of the candidates will be based on Education Qualifications and an Interview conducted by the authorities of Bharat Electronics Limited.
The vacancy is purely based on a contract of certain period. The duration of the contract is different for both the vacancies which is as follows:
- Trainee Officer (Finance): The contract period is of 01 Year which is extendable up to 03 Years based on the performance of the candidate.
- Project Officer (Legal): The contract period is of 02 Years which is extendable up to 04 Years based on the performance of the candidate.
- The notification was released on 08.06.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 24.06.2021
- The date of the Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for BEL Officers Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.bel-india.in on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment under the Careers section or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – BEL Officers Recruitment 2021
What is the salary of a Trainee Officer at BEL, New Delhi?
The average salary of a Trainee Officer starts from ₹25,000/- Per Month. For further details, read this notification thoroughly.
What is the salary of a Project Officer at BEL, Bangalore?
The average salary of a Project Officer starts from ₹35,000/- Per Month. For further details, read this notification thoroughly.
What is the Age Limit for BEL Officers Recruitment 2021?
The upper age limit is 35 Years and 40 Years for the recruitment of a Trainee Officer & Project Officer at BEL India in 2021. For the specific details of your preferred vacancy, read this notification thoroughly.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for BEL Officers Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for BEL Officers Recruitment 2021 is 24.06.2021.
Hey Guys! Have you found this article helpful in any way? If yes, then please don’t ignore giving your helpful feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any latest updates related to BEL India Recruitment, BEL Careers, Bharat Electronics Limited Jobs, New Job Openings at BEL India, Delhi Rozgar, Bharat Electronics Vacancies, and Karnataka Rozgar.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date