BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Trainee Engineers for the Electrical and Mechanical departments. The BEL is an Indian state-owned aerospace and safety industry with around 09 factories and many provincial offices in the state. It is controlled by the Indian Government and primarily makes high-level electronic stuff for the Indian Armed Forces. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has announced a total of 10 Posts for Trainee Engineers of Electrical and Mechanical department in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., bel-india.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2021, BEL Trainee Engineer Selection Process, Salary of a Trainee Engineer at BEL, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualifications
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
- Important Dates
- How to Apply
- Important Links
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Trainee Engineer (Electrical) – I||05|
|Trainee Engineer (Mechanical) – I||05|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Trainee Engineer (Electrical) – I: The candidates should have a full-time degree in B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc Engineering in Electronics/Electronics & Communications/Electronics & Telecommunications/Communication/Telecommunication from a recognized Institute/University. General/EWS/OBC candidates should have secured first class and SC/ST/PWD candidates should have secured pass class to be eligible for the vacancy.
- Trainee Engineer (Mechanical) – I: The candidates should have completed full-time B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc Engineering in Mechanical from a recognized Institute/University. General/EWS/OBC candidates should have secured first class and SC/ST/PWD candidates should have secured pass class to be eligible for the vacancy.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- General/EWS: 25 Years
- OBC: 28 Years
- SC/ST: 30 Years
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.01.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package of Rs.25,000/- Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on the Educational Qualifications as well as the Experience of the candidate and lastly an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Bharat Electronics Limited.
- The application starts on 13.02.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 27.02.2021
- The date of the Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.bel-india.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the average salary of a Trainee Engineer at BEL?
The average salary of a Trainee Engineer at Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) is Rs.25,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2021?
The Last to fill the Application Form for BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2021 is 27.02.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always intends to assist you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to give your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some ideas on how to enhance our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chandigarh Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Govt Jobs in New Delhi Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar