BEL Recruitment 2022– Applications are being invited through offline mode for the recruitment of experienced and outstanding candidates for the Product Development and Innovation Centre (PDIC) at Bengaluru by BEL. Interested applicants are required to check their eligibility by reading this article thoroughly before applying.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has released a notification on their official website i.e., @bel-india.in for the recruitment of Senior and Deputy Engineers in 2022. There are a total of 03 new vacancies available and you will get to know all the necessary details of the notification such as How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2022, Salary of an Engineer at BEL, Last Date to Apply, Etc.
Table of Contents
Vacancy Details – BEL Recruitment 2022
The notification consists of several vacancies for the post mentioned above as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Senior Engineer||01||₹50,000/- to ₹1,60,000/-|
|Deputy Engineer||02||₹40,000/- to ₹1,40,000/-|
- Senior Engineer: A Full-time M.E/M.Tech (Mechatronics) with First Class from an AICTEapproved College/ Institute or a recognized University with a minimum of 02 years of relevant post qualification Industrial experience.
- Deputy Engineer: The candidate should have a Full-time M.Tech (Computer Science/ Information Science/ Cyber Security) Degree with M.Sc. in Mathematics. First Class for General candidates and Pass Class for SC candidates from an AICTE approved College/Institute or a recognized University with Work Experience in the design of algorithms in cryptography, cryptanalysis and mathematical analysis of algorithms, experience in linear/matrix algebra and number theory, etc. and computer programming languages coding in C, C++, Java, design, and analysis of asymmetric key crypto algorithms would be preferred by the organization.
- The candidates are required to pay ₹600/- plus 18% GST towards the application fee through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch).
- SC/PwBD candidates don’t have to pay any kind of fees for the application.
- Senior Engineer: 28 Years
- Deputy Engineer: 32 Years
The selection of the candidates would be based on a Written Test followed by an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Bharat Electronics Limited recruitment department.
The salary of the selected candidates would be based on their posts as mentioned below:
|Name of the Post||Salary (Per Month)|
|Senior Engineer||₹50,000/-to ₹1,60,000/-|
|Deputy Engineer||₹40,000/- to ₹1,40,000/-|
- The application starts on: 21.05.2022
- Last Date: 14.06.2022
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for BEL Recruitment 2022
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.bel-india.in on google.
- Select the notification under the “Careers” section or Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You can find the Application Form at the bottom of this section.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Submit your application fee and enter the “SBI Collect Reference No.” generated after payment, in the application Form
- Now send your application forms and all the relevant documents with written “Application for the post of _______________(Job Code No.:______)” on the top of the envelope to the following address.
- Manager (HR), Product Development & Innovation Centre (PDIC), Bharat Electronics Limited, Prod. U R Rao Road, Near Nagaland Circle, Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru – 560013, India
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – BEL Recruitment 2022
What is the share price of BEL today?
As of today, the share price of BEL is 236.05 INR+8.55 (3.76%).
What is the salary of a Deputy/Senior Engineer at BEL?
The average salary of a Deputy and Senior Engineers at BEL varies between ₹40,000/- to ₹1,60,000/- Per Month.
What is the Age Limit for BEL Recruitment 2022?
The maximum age limit for the post of Engineers is 32 Years. However, the age limit may vary according to the post and you must read this notification thoroughly before applying.
What is the Last Date to submit the Application Form for BEL Recruitment 2022?
The last date to submit the application is 14.06.2022.
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of various Engineers at BEL in 2022?
As per the official notification, there are a total of 03 new vacancies available for the recruitment of various Engineers at BEL.
Where should I send my application form for the recruitment of various Engineers at BEL in 2022?
The eligible candidates may send their application forms to the “Manager (HR), Product Development & Innovation Centre (PDIC), Bharat Electronics Limited, Prod. U R Rao Road, Near Nagaland Circle, Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru – 560013, India”.
Hey Guys! If you found this article helpful in any way, then please make sure you leave your feedback down below in the comments section. Also, follow our social media handles to never miss any latest updates related to Bharat Electronics Limited New Job Vacancies, BEL Recruitment 2022, BEL Careers, BEL Vacancy 2022, Govt Jobs in Bangalore, and Karnataka Rozgar.
↓ Latest Job Notifications ↓
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date