Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of the Senior Assistant Engineer (E1 Grade) at Mumbai & Kolkata. The recruitment is purely on the contract basis of fixed 05 Years. Bharat Electronics Limited is an Indian state-owned aerospace and defense organization with about 09 factories and different provincial offices in India. It is owned by the Indian Government and produces electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has announced a total of 06 Posts for Senior Assistant Engineer (E1 – Grade) in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @bel-india.in. The selected candidates will be responsible for managing and controlling all the projects related to foundation and commissioning. Also, the candidates would assist in providing product support through powerful communication with the user spokespeople. If you need full details about the notification then this article will surely be very useful for you. We are going to give some important objects of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2021, Bharat Electronics Limited Selection Process, Salary of a Senior Assistant Engineer at BEL, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Senior Assistant Engineer||06||Notification Released|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- A Diploma in Engineering with Electronics or its allied branches/Electrical/Mechanical.
- Applicants should be ranked “Junior Commissioned Officer” at the time of discharge.
The applicants are required to have the following experiences to be eligible for the vacancy.
- An experience of a minimum of 15 Years in the relevant field.
- The applicant must be discharged on or before 01.06.2021.
- Candidates with work experience in Radars, Communication Systems, and Weapon Control Systems would be preferred by the organization.
- Also, the applicant must have worked in STW, HATs, SATs, Installation & Commissioning of Radars, Weapon Control Systems Onboard Naval ships.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 50 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- However, there will be an extra age relaxation of 05 Years for SC/ST candidates and 03 years for OBC candidates.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.30,000/- to Rs.1,20,000/- Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Written Test and an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Bharat Electronics Limited recruitment department.
- The application starts on 26.05.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 09.06.2021
- The date of the Written Test/Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.bel-india.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment for Sr. Assistant Engineer under the careers section or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the application form page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest/Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Send your filled application form along with all the relevant documents to the following address.
- DGM (HR/MR, MS & ADSN), Bharat Electronics Ltd., Jalahalli PO, Bangalore 560013 OR E-Mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application for the post of E-I for ADSN”.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Senior Assistant Engineer at BEL?
The average salary of a Senior Assistant Engineer varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.30,000/- to Rs.1,20,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for BEL Senior Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for BEL Senior Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021 is 09.06.2021
What is the Age Limit for Senior Assistant Engineer at BEL Recruitment 2021?
The upper age limit is 50 Years for the recruitment of Senior Assistant Engineer at Bharat Electronics Limited in 2021. However, there will be some extra age relaxations according to the rules for which you are required to read this notification thoroughly.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream regularly strives to support you in each method feasible. Hence If you find this notification helpful in any way, please don’t skip to provide your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any new updates related to BEL Recruitment, BEL New Job Vacancies, BEL Careers, BEL Senior Assistant Engineer Vacancy, BEL Kolkata Jobs, BEL Mumbai Jobs, and Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2021.
- Air India Recruitment 2022: Apply Online for Cabin Crew, Last Date
- BEL Recruitment 2022: Get Application FOrm, Salary Up to ₹1,60,000/- Per Month
- MOIL Recruitment 2022: Apply Online, 04 Posts, Last Date, Salary
- NASA Recruitment 2022: Apply Online @ usajobs.gov
- BIS Recruitment 2022: Application Form, Salary Up to ₹2,08,700/-