BHC System Officer Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has extended the last date for the Recruitment of the various System Officers. Also, the number of vacancies from 40 has been increased to 41. This is recruitment is purely on the contract basis of 01 Year which could be extended up to 05 Years. The Bombay High Court (BHC) is the high court of the Parliament that proffered concomitant to the court of Judicial Commissioner. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Bombay High Court (BHC) has announced a total of 40+1 Posts for Senior System Officers & System Officer in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @bombayhighcourt.nic.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will surely be very useful to you. We are going to share some main features of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for BHC System Officer Recruitment 2021, BHC System Officer Selection Process, Salary of a Senior System Officer/System Officer at Bombay High Court, etc.
Sarkari Naukri India
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for BHC System Officer Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Salary (Per Month)|
|Senior System Officer||17||Rs.46,000/-|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- B.E./B.Tech. In Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics Engineering/MCA or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
- The candidates must possess network certification and additional certifications such as MCSE (Micro Soft Certified Systems Engineer)/RHCE (Red Hat Certified Engineer) and RHEL (Red Hat Enterprise Linux).
The applicants are required to have some experience as mentioned below:
- Senior System Officer: 05 Years of Work Experience in the relevant field.
- System Officer: 01 Year of Work Experience in the relevant field.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 40 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation of 05 Years for SC & ST category applicants.
The selection will be based on the Educational Qualifications/Experience of the candidate and/or an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Bombay High Court.
- The application starts on 13.05.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 03.06.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for BHC System Officer Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a System Officer at Bombay High Court?
Senior System Officer: Rs.46,000/- Per Month
System Officer: Rs.40,000/- Per Month
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for BHC System Officer Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for BHC System Officer Recruitment 2021 is 03.06.2021.
What is the Age Limit for BHC System Officer Recruitment 2021?
The upper age limit is 40 Years for the recruitment of a Senior System Officer/System Officer at Bombay High Court in 2021. There will be some extra age relaxations according to the rules which you can read in this article.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always strives to assist you in every way imaginable. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t neglect to give your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any freshest updates related to System Officer.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date