BHEL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021– A new job notification has been issued for the Recruitment of the various Trade Apprentices at Uttrakhand. The BHEL is occupied in designing, production, assembly, foundation, trial, commissioning, and maintaining of a large variety of goods, methods, and support for the focus divisions of the government, viz. power, device, energy, transport, renewable energy, oil & gas, and security. Get the full details about the recruitment process, read the full article.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has announced a total of 281 Posts for various Trade Apprentices in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @bhel.com. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for BHEL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021, BHEL Trade Apprentice Selection Process, Salary of a Trade Apprentice at Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL), BHEL Trade Apprentice Eligibility Criteria etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for BHEL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
- Important Dates
- How to Apply
- Important Links
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Name of Vacancies Available|
|Motor Mechanic Vehicle||01|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- 10th Class Passed
- Also, the applicant should possess an ITI Course in the relevant trade recognized by SCVT/NCVT.
Applicants are requested to be aware of the fraudsters as there is no application fee required for this vacancy.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 27 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.04.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.7,700/- to Rs.8,050/- Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on the Merit evaluated by the authorities of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited.
- The application starts on 01.03.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 07.03.2021
- The last date to submit the Hard Copy of the Application is 15.03.2021
- The Selection List will be scheduled on 05.04.2021
- Joining Starts from 10.04.2021 to 16.04.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for BHEL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the BHEL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.bhel.com on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit” OR
- The applicants can also submit the Hard Copy of the application form along with all the relevant documents to the following address.
- Director (HR), Room No.-29, HRA Department, Main Admin Building HEEP, Ranipur, Haridwar-249403, Uttarakhand, India.
- Make sure you send the hard copy on or before 15.03.2021.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Trade Apprentice at Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)?
The average salary of a Trade Apprentice at Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.7,700/- to Rs.8,050/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for BHEL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form Online for BHEL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 is 07.03.2021 whereas the Hard Copy could be submitted till 15.03.2021.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always intends to help you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any form, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving few ideas on how to enhance our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Jobs in Rajasthan Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Police Jobs Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar