BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of ITI Trade Apprentices. BHEL is involved in designing, manufacturing, construction, installation, trial, commissioning, and servicing of a broad variety of goods, methods, and help for the focus divisions of the administration, viz. power, device, energy, transport, renewable power, oil & gas, and security. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL) has announced a total of 300 Posts for ITI Trade Apprentices in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., www.bpl.bhel.com. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2021, BHEL Apprentice Selection Process, Salary of an ITI Apprentice at BHEL, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
- Important Dates
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned posts as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Welder (Electric & Gas)||20|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||05|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to be at least 10th Class Passed with an ITI Course in the relevant trade recognized by the SCVT/NCVT.
Applicants are requested to be aware of the fraudsters as there is no application fee required for this vacancy.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 27 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 31.03.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package of Rs.7,000/- Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on Merit scored in the ITI Course.
- The application starts on 02.02.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 22.02.2021
- The last date to submit the Application Form Offline: 02.03.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.bpl.bhel.com on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Also, you can submit the application form Offline.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the average salary of an Apprentice at BHEL?
The average salary of an Apprentice at BHEL is Rs.7,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form Online for BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 is 22.02.2021 Whereas to submit the Application Form Offline, the last date is 02.03.2021.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always intends to help you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article usepful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some ideas on how to improve our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Believe in Yourself, No one can stop you. All the Best!