BHEL Welder Recruitment 2021 | Jobs in Haridwar 2021 – New Job vacancy notification has been released for the recruitment of various Welders at BHEL Haridwar. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited is an Indian government-owned design and production company based in New Delhi, India. It was established in 1964 and works under the control of the Ministry of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises, Government of India. However, this job notification is only for the vacancy in Haridwar, Uttrakhand only. You may read this notification thoroughly to get the full details of the vacancy and apply online.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has issued the notification on the official website of the National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS) i.e., @apprenticeshipindia.org for the recruitment of a total of 10 posts for Welders in Gas & Electric fields. The working days after getting selected will be 06 and you will find all the necessary details related to the job notification such as How to Apply Online for BHEL Welder Recruitment 2021, Salary of a Welder at BHEL Haridwar, Selection Process, Important Dates, Age Limit, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for BHEL Welder Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post
|Number of Vacancies Available
|Welder (Gas & Electric)
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to be at least 08th Class Passed.
The Applicants will go through training for a total of 15 Months as mentioned below:
- First, the applicants will attend the Basic Training for a duration of 500 hours.
- Then, there will be a On-Job Training of 12 Months.
The selected applicants will get ₹7,000/- to ₹8,000/- Per Month.
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Interview or a Skill Test conducted by the authorities of the National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme.
- The application starts on 05.08.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: Until the link provided for Official Notification keeps working.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for BHEL Welder Recruitment 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.apprenticeshipindia.org on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the option appearing as “Apply for this Opportunity”.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
What is the full form of BHEL India?
BHEL stands for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited.
What is the salary of a Welder at BHEL Haridwar?
According to the posts, the average salary of a Welder varies between ₹7,000/- to ₹8,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for BHEL Welder Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for BHEL Welder Recruitment 2021 is until the link works.
Is BHEL a Government Company?
Yes, Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) is owned and established by the Indian Government.
Hey Guys! If you found this article beneficial in any way then please don’t skip giving your feedback down below in the comment section and follow our social media handles mentioned below to never miss any latest update related to the Jobs in Haridwar, Govt Jobs in Uttrakhand, Jobs in Uttrakhand, BHEL Welder Recruitment 2021, BHEL New Job Vacancies, and BHEL Haridwar Vacancies 2021.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date