Bihar Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of the Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) at Bihar Postal Circle. This is the best chance for the 10th Pass students to get a job in the Bihar Postal Services as the number of vacancies. The state of Bihar in India is divided into 38 Districts under 09 Divisions. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Bihar Post Office has announced a total of 1940 Posts for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @www.appost.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will surely be very helpful to you. We are going to share a few of the key features of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for Bihar Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021, Bihar Post Office GDS Selection Process, Salary of a Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) at Bihar Post Officer, etc.
Now, we will go through the details mentioned below respectively for the Bihar Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)||1940||Notification Released|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to be at least 10th Class Passed with Mathematics and English as the compulsory subjects from a recognized board of India.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST/PWD and Female category applicants don’t have to pay any amount for the application.
- Whereas the General/OBC and EWS category applicants are required to pay Rs.100/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 40 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 27.04.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package of Rs.10,000/- Per Month as their salary.
The selection of the candidates will be based on Merit which will be evaluated by the authorities of the Bihar Post Office recruitment department.
- The application starts on 27.04.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 26.05.2021
- The last date to submit the application fee is 26.05.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Bihar Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.appost.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via India Post E-Challan to be paid at any Head Post Office/GPO.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) at Bihar Post Officer?
The average salary at Gramin Dak Sevak is Rs.10,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Bihar Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for Bihar Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021 is 26.05.2021
What is the Age Limit for Bihar Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021?
The lower age limit is 18 Years and the upper age limit is 40 Years for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak at Bihar Post Officer in 2021.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always proposes to support you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t skip to give your invaluable feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any fresh updates related to India Post Jobs, Bihar Postal Circle Jobs, Bihar Post Officer New Job Vacancies, Bihar Postal Circle GDS Jobs, Bihar Post Office Jobs, and India Post New Job Vacancies in Bihar.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Bank Jobs Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Gujarat Rozgar HAL Recruitment 2021 Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar HPPSC Recruitment 2021 ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Gujarat Jobs in Kerala Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in Rajasthan Jobs in West Bengal Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar UPSC Recruitment 2021 Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar