BIS Recruitment 2022– Applications are being invited through offline mode for the recruitment of Deputy Directors on a deputation basis in the various departments in different cities in India. The Bureau of Indian Standards is the National Standards organization of India under the Department of Consumer Affairs, Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution, Government of India. Interested applicants should check their eligibility by reading this article thoroughly.
Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has released a notification on their official website, i.e., @bis.gov.in, to recruit Deputy Directors in the Marketing & Consumers Affairs, Library, and Publication departments. There are a total of 10 new vacancies available and you will be getting all the details of the notification such as How to Apply for BIS Recruitment 2022, Salary of a Deputy Director at BIS, Age Limit, Last Date, Etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for BIS Recruitment 2022
Table of Contents
Vacancy Details – BIS Recruitment 2022
The notification consists of vacancies for the post of Deputy Director in the various departments as given in the table below:
|Name of the Department||Number of Vacancies Available||Location|
|Marketing & Consumer Affairs||08||Kolkata, Mumbai, Chandigarh, New Delhi, Noida|
Educational Qualifications – BIS Recruitment 2022
- A Masters of Business Administration (Marketing) or Master’s Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication or Master’s Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Social Work from a recognized University/Institution.
- Also, the applicant must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Arts from a Recognized University and Diploma in Printing Technology/Publication from a recognized Institution.
Age Limit – BIS Recruitment 2022
- 56 Years (on the last date to apply for the application)
Recruitment Process – BIS Recruitment 2022
The recruitment of the candidates would be based on the deputation basis for 03 Years initially which might be extended if the work of the candidate is found satisfactory by the organization.
Salary – BIS Recruitment 2022
The selected applicants will receive their salaries between ₹67,700/- to ₹2,08,700/- (Level-11) Per Month.
Important Dates – BIS Recruitment 2022
- The application starts on 12.05.2022
- Last Date to Apply: 45 Days from the date of Advertisement.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the BIS Recruitment 2022? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for BIS Recruitment 2022
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.bis.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and ensure every detail is correct.
- Attest your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Now send your application forms along with all the relevant documents to the following address with written “The application for the post of ————————— (name of the post applied for) on deputation” on the top of the envelope.
- Director (Establishment), Bureau of Indian Standards, Manak Bhavan, 9, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi – 110002.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – BIS Recruitment 2022
What is the full form of BIS?
BIS stands for Bureau of Indian Standards.
What is the salary of a Deputy Director at BIS?
The salary of a Deputy Director at BIS varies between ₹67,700/- to ₹2,08,700/- Per Month.
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of Deputy Director at BIS in 2022?
As per the official notification, there are a total of 10 new vacancies available for Deputy Directors in different cities in India.
Where should I send my application form for the recruitment of a Deputy Director at BIS in 2022?
Eligible candidates are required to send their application forms along with all the relevant documents to Director (Establishment), Bureau of Indian Standards, Manak Bhavan, 9, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi – 110002.
Hey Guys! If you found this article beneficial in any way, then please make sure you leave your valuable feedback down below in the comments section. Also, follow our social media handles to never miss any latest updates related to BIS Careers, BIS Job Vacancy, BIS New Job Vacancies, BIS Recruitment 2022, Bureau of Indian Standards Jobs, and Govt Jobs in India.
↓ Latest Job Notifications ↓
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date