BHC Stenographer Recruitment 2021– New notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Stenographers. The High Court of Mumbai, besides known as the Bombay High Court, is the high court of the Parliament that provided contemporary the court of Judicial Commissioner, some laws of the High Court for the goals of the Constitution of India. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Bombay High Court (BHC) has announced a total of 12 Posts for Stenographers of Higher and Lower Grades in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for BHC Stenographer Recruitment 2021, BHC Stenographer Selection Process, Salary of a Stenographer at Bombay High Court (BHC), etc.
Sarkari Naukri India
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for BHC Stenographer Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
- Important Dates
- How to Apply
- Important Links
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Stenographer (Higher Grade)||06|
|Stenographer (Lower Grade)||06|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Stenographer (Higher Grade): The Applicant should be a Graduate from a recognized University in any faculty and passed Government Commercial Certificate Examination or I.T.I. for speed of 100 w.p.m. in English Shorthand and 40 w.p.m. in English Typing.
- Stenographer (Lower Grade): The Applicant should be a Graduate from a recognized University in any faculty and passed Government Commercial Certificate Examination or I.T.I. and speed of 80 w.p.m. in English Shorthand and 40 w.p.m. in English Typing.
All the applicants are required to submit Rs.200/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 21 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 38 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 18.02.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.38,600/- to Rs.1,32,300/- Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Steno Test, Written Test, and a Viva-Voce conducted by the authorities of the Bombay High Court recruitment department.
- The application starts on 18.02.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 05.03.2021
- The date of the Written and Viva-Voce Test is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for BHC Stenographer Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the BHC Stenographer Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary Salary of a Stenographer at Bombay High Court (BHC)?
The average salary Salary of a Stenographer at Bombay High Court (BHC) varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.38,600/- to Rs.1,32,300/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for BHC Stenographer Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for BHC Stenographer Recruitment 2021 is 05.03.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always intends to help you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some opinions on how to improve our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chandigarh Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Govt Jobs in New Delhi Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar