Bombay High Court Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Translators. The High Court of Mumbai, also known as the Bombay High Court, is the high court of the Parliament that gave simultaneous the court of Judicial Commissioner, some rules of the High Court for the purposes of the Constitution of India. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Bombay High Court has announced a total of 02 Posts for Translator in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., bombayhighcourt.nic.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2021, Bombay High Court Translator Selection Process, Salary of a Translator at Bombay High Court, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
- Important Dates
- How to Apply
- Important Links
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- The applicant must possess a University degree as recognized under the law of India in any of the languages viz. English, Marathi, and Hindi. Choice shall be provided to candidates who are owners of a Degree in Law, holding a Post-graduate Diploma in Translation, MA, Trained translator of National Translation Mission or Ph.D.
- Also, the applicant must be proficient in English, Marathi, and Hindi.
- The applicant should also have a Certificate in Computer Proficiency like MS-CIT, etc.
Applicants are requested to be aware of the fraudsters as there is no application fee required for this vacancy.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 21 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 38 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 09.02.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.25,000/- to Rs.40,000/- Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Written Examination and an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Bombay High Court recruitment department.
- The application starts on 09.02.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 18.02.2021
- The date of the Written Test/Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the Bombay High Court Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the Notification.
- Download the application form.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the average salary of a Translator at Bombay High Court?
The average salary of a Translator at Bombay High Court varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.25,000/- to Rs.40,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2021?
The Last to fill the Application Form for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2021 is 18.02.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always intends to assist you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some suggestions on how to enhance our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chandigarh Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Govt Jobs in New Delhi Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar