BPSC CDPO Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Child Development Project Offcer (CDPO) at Bihar. The BPSC manages recruitment exams to choose applicants for the unfilled seats in the state government. The BPSC Exam Pattern of the different exams can be seen on the official website and in the News/Publication. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has announced a total of 55 Posts for Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) of various categories in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @bpsc.bih.nic.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for BPSC CDPO Recruitment 2021, BPSC CDPO Selection Process, Salary of a Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) at BPSC, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for BPSC CDPO Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
- Important Dates
- How to Apply
- Important Links
The notification consists a number of vacancies for the various categories as mentioned in the table below for the post of Child Development Project Officer (CDPO):
|Category||Number of Vacancies Available|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University of India.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST and Female category applicants of Bihar are required to pay Rs.150/-.
- Whereas the General/OBC and EWS category applicants are required to pay Rs.600/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- Male Candidates: 21 to 37 Years
- Female Candidates: 21 to 40 Years
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.08.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.53,100/- to Rs.1,67,800/- Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Preliminary Test followed by a Mains Test and lastly an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Bihar Public Service Commission.
- The application starts on 05.03.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 01.04.2021
- The last date to submit the application fee is 01.04.2021
- The date of the Test/Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for BPSC CDPO Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the BPSC CDPO Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.bpsc.bih.nic.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) at BPSC?
The average salary of a Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) at BPSC varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.53,100/- to Rs.1,67,800/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for BPSC CDPO Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for BPSC CDPO Recruitment 2021 is 01.04.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always aims to assist you in every way possible. Hence If you find this information helpful in any way, please don’t forget to give your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving few ideas on how to improve our User Involvement. Thanks a lot for visiting our website. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Jobs in Rajasthan Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Police Jobs Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar