BPSC AAO Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Assistant Audit Officer (AAO). The BPSC is an association that is accountable for all the recruitments and examinations leading place in the government sectors of Bihar. This notification includes all the features related to the notification for Assistant Audit Officer (AAO). If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has announced a total of 138 Posts for Assistant Audit Officer (AAO) for different departments in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @bpsc.bih.nic.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for BPSC AAO Recruitment 2021, BPSC AAO Selection Process, Salary of an Assistant Audit Officer (AAO) at BPSC, etc.
Sarkari Naukri India
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for BPSC AAO Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||UR||EWS||SC||ST||OBC||BC||BC (Female)|
|Assistant Audit Officer (AAO)||54||14||22||02||25||17||04|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Bachelor’s Degree with Commerce/Economics/Statistics & Mathematics OR
- MBA in Finance/CA/ICWA
- For further details applicants are requested to read the official notification.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST and Female of Bihar category applicants are required to pay Rs.150/-.
- Whereas the General/OBC and EWS category applicants are required to pay Rs.600/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the Male and Female applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the Male candidates will be 37 Years and for the Female candidates it will be 40 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.08.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/- Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Written Test and an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Bihar Public Service Commission.
- The application starts on 17.04.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 15.05.2021
- The last date to submit the application fee is 15.05.2021
- Last date for any correction in the form: 24.05.2021
- The date of the Admit Card Available/Exam is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for MCC Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.bpsc.bih.nic.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of an Assistant Audit Officer at BPSC?
The average salary of an Assistant Audit Officer varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for BPSC AAO Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for BPSC AAO Recruitment 2021 is 15.05.2021
What is the Age Limit for BPSC AAO Recruitment 2021?
The lower age limit is 18 Years and the upper age limit for male candidates is 37 Years and for female candidates, it is 40 Years for the recruitment of Assistant Audit Officer (AAO) at BPSC in 2021.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always strives to support you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to give your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any fresh updates related to BPSC, BPSC Exam, Bihar Public Service Commission, BPSC Assistant Audit Officer, BPSC Job Vacancies, and Jobs in Bihar.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chandigarh Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Govt Jobs in New Delhi Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar