BTSC Fisheries Officer Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Fisheries Officer and Fisheries Development Officer at Patna, Bihar. BTSC has been built by the Bihar Technical Service Commission Act, 2014 for the preference of applicants for the expert and professional posts of Group ‘B’ and ‘C’ below the State Government of the Indian state of Bihar. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Bihar Techincal Service Commission (BTSC) has announced a total of 348 Posts for various posts such as Fisheries Officer & Fisheries Development Officer in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @pariksha.nic.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for BTSC Fisheries Officer Recruitment 2021, BTSC Fisheries Officer Selection Process, Salary of Fisheries Officer at BTSC, etc.
Sarkari Naukri India
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for BTSC Fisheries Officer Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Fisheries Development Officer (FDO)||212|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Fisheries Development Officer: B.Sc. in Agriculture) OR B.Sc. in Industrial Fish & Fisheries OR M.Sc. Zoology OR 01 Year Post Graduate Diploma in Inland Fisheries OR 01 Year Certificate Course in Fisheries Administration & Management.
- Fisheries Officer: 04 Years Degree in Fisheries Science from a recognized University of India.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST/PWD and Female category applicants are required to pay Rs.50/-.
- Whereas the General/OBC/EWS category applicants are required to pay Rs.200/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the Female candidates will be 40 Years and for the Male candidates it will be 37 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.08.2020
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Level-06 to Level-07 Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on Educational Qualification, Merit, and Experience evaluated by the authorities of the Bihar Technical Service Commission.
- The application starts on 06.04.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 05.05.2021
- The last date to submit the application fee is 05.05.2021
- The date of the Written Test/Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for BTSC Fisheries Officer Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.pariksha.nic.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of the Fisheries Development Officer and Fisheries Officer at BTSC?
The average salary of the Fisheries Development Officer and Fisheries Officer varies according to the posts i.e., between Level-06 to Level-07 Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for BTSC Fisheries Officer Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for BTSC Fisheries Officer Recruitment 2021 is 05.05.2021
What is the Age Limit for BTSC Fisheries Officer Recruitment 2021?
The lower age limit is 18 Years and the upper age limit is 40 Years for the Female candidates and 37 Years for the Male candidate recruitment of Fisheries Development Officer and Fisheries Officer in 2021.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always purposes to assist you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to give your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any fresh updates related to Pariksha, BTSC Bihar, BTSC Job Vacancies, Bihar Technical Board, and Bihar Technical Service Commission Vacancies.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chandigarh Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Govt Jobs in New Delhi Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar